US

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
great flavor

I was not too sure about blue agave syrups, just because I never tried and honey was my choice. this syrups were actually nice (I got light and dark too). not too sweet (some honey can taste sweeter), light not thick texture, runny. was perfect for my gluten free crepes. PACKAGING WAS BAD. one was in a zip bag and did not leak. the other one had no packaging and leaked badly. So be careful when ordering this ones.

b49d1cf9-e0e1-45cb-aee5-5650781e3e09
1386d683-0dcc-4bac-a19c-8897ead28cac
85df59aa-6cf9-4347-aa8b-7932aaf991ec
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've tried many brands but this one meets all my taste bugs desires. It has no after taste shadowing my taste buds, a light scent and wonderful flavor. It makes hot or cold tea, coffee and lemonade taste wonderful, more so with fruit. I add it in my seasoning of beef, chicken or seafood and mix it with lemon or lime zest in my veggies. The quality is never disappointing. This is a pantry keeper.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a good sweetener. It has simple ingredients and tastes good. It can be used in many recipes. The package is a good size so you aren't constantly buying it. The main benefit is that it is low calorie and doesn't have a weird after taste. Very happy with this product.

My opinion-- the benefits of using Agave in any recipe (for me) as a sweetener alternative. I frequently use to add a little sweetness to smoothies, to sweeten my tea and when I run out of honey or syrup. I would highly recommend adding to your diet and using as a substitute.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality of this agave is fantastic! It has a thin consistency that I like and can be used easily even in cold drinks. I use this ingredient instead of honey when I want a more subtle sweetness. The packaging is great because the lid sucks up the residual after you squeeze it out so not messy. I only wish it came in larger servings.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very sweet taste, a little amount is sufficient. The light colour is great for taking non-chocolate dessert as it won't affect the its colour

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Its sweet but also tart/dark i dont knew how to write this. I bought last time one more good than this

d0db0dc8-f581-4e3b-a9fd-5052732ebb8a