Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate

Posted by 4873839114214378154 on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, my girlfriend like it!

Very hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worth the try, great price too! Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Freebie

Posted by Reviewer1954759 on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does the job :)

Great moisture!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been addicted to something on my lips since I was 10 yrs old (stupid habit), and I rarely find a good lip balm that give me enough moisture and doesn't dry out my lips. This one really does a great job, and its cheap too! Would like to have a bigger size and in a jar, but thats just a personal opinion :)

Luxurious pomegranate oil for my lips. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This pomegranate lip balm smells great and has among its ingredients the luxurious pomegranate oil, a natural sunscreen protecting against UV radiation, fending off free radicals, preventing inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged skin. The other ingredients are no worse. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “natural flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic compliant and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Doubt if you'll find better at this price!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a -natural only!- lip balm addict. I have a few favourite ones that are more expensive but I want to have a lip balm in every handbag I use regularly just in case I forget to move my makeup pouch when switching hand bags. The Madre Bees lip balms are perfect for that, i like the consistency, not too firm, not too soft. It's firm enough to have one lying in my car as well. So, will be ordering more. Out of the three flavours I bought (pomegranate, vanilla and mint) this pomegranate is my favourite. It's fruity fresh which I like (as opposed to lip balms that smell and taste like bubble gum candy)

Great Fruity Taste, Healthy Organic Lipbalm!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price for a high quality organic product. There aren't a bunch of nasty chemicals in this product (Have you read the labels on some of the major brands? Yikes!). Good for kids and the family. Tastes Great! Ultra Moisturizing! Why not See My Profile before making your purchase for tips. If you're interested, checkout my other Favorite Lipbalms...