Really great, with nothing extra.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This unflavored lip balm would be great for people susceptible to allergies. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

great balm

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013

good balm for good money

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I actually like that fragrance free lip balm, you can feel the healing hydration without a taste. Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 21, 2013

Excellent Natural lip balm.

Good product at a bargan

Posted by NBPT100 on Sep 05, 2013

I rarely use lip balms so I gave this to a friend and they liked it. They said they would actually buy it. It has some excellent ingredients. Hence the 5 stars. Pick it up as a freebie while they are available. Read my value added reviews on many iHerb sold products on my home page. Thanks and good health.

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 20, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I will definitely repurchase again!

Recommended

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

This is one of the best lip balm I have ever tried! The best thing is the price :).

Moisturizing!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

Finally, a lip balm that is actually moisturizing! I love that it's flavor and fragrance free. It does smell quite strongly of extra virgin olive oil when applying, but I don't mind that!

Simple and perfect!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

I love the fact that it takes care of my lips with only 4 simple, natural&organic ingredients.

I love these little gems!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Sierra Bees has wonderful products. I now own all of their lip balms because they are so smooth, and I don't have to keep reapplying every ten minutes. The texture is just perfect and no allergic reactions with these quality ingredients. The unflavored came at a perfect time, as my three year old nephew has very chapped lips, but keeps licking them when we give him any kind of flavor. We put this on him and he stopped licking quickly. Perfect!Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!