кондиционер

Posted by Ksenechka on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

took a sampler. Pleasant very much began to smell. As conditioner not bad. брала пробник. Приятный очень запах. Как кондиционер неплохо, шампунь тоже неплохой, но большой расход идет.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for my hair

good conditioner

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner moisturizes my hair very well. But Im not sure that I liked the smell of the product. Кондиціонер наче непоганий, але запах, що називається на любителя.

Not satisfied

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner has pleasant smell, but hair after it is weak, lifeless and unmanageable. I used it with paired shampoo. // Приятный запах, но волосы после безжизненные и плохо укладываются. Использовала с парным шампунем.

Smells great, not good for colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not good for my colored hair, anyway; it stripped some of the color.

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta, funciona bien

Great and lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

don't use conditioner all the time, but when I need to get a knot out, it really works fantastically. It's one of the better natural conditioners I've used, and it smells great, too (although I am almost tempted to eat it). Highly recommended! Kind of sad I don't use it up fast enough, because this current 3 dollar deal is a sure steal! I must add, it also worked great in my toddler's fine hair to my surprise, didn't weigh it down.

The best I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighting it down. I have lots of fine Nordic hair, and this conditioner I can rub into my scalp am leave for several minutes if my hear needs a boost. Finally I have found my perfect hair treatment!

A rather good conditioner, but you can find ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... better ones here on iHerb. For the bargain discount price however this was a 4 star product, otherwise would give it a 3 star rating. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Smell not suitable for me

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is so-so. smell is not my type. will not buy again