It keeps me energetic the whole day

Posted by GoodDay-MORE-REVIEWS-HERE on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I consume one scoop every morning at breakfast and it keeps me energetic the whole day even if I am lack of sleep the previous night. I don't add table sugar as it is anti-nutrient. If you want to make it sweet, you may add some RAW UNPROCESSED honey. In addition to CocoCardio, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and nattokinase and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Not for me

Posted by odereviews on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Madre Labs is one of those brands I usually test, when there is a sale going on. “CocoCardio” happened to be on sale, and it’s currently priced for only $2.95. I’ve seen plenty of iHerb regulars advertising CocoCardio and Cafeceps for newbiews, and that is mostly because of Iherb offering higher commission from iHerb products to them. Anyways, back to the product: When there is a “warning” that the Cococardio may not taste the best without extra sweetener, that should ring some bells. :) I doubt there is anyone who like this product unsweetened. CocoCardio is way too bitter, and it taste like a mix of cocoa and berry juice. Powder doesn’t mix in well, and the color isn’t the most tempting. I didn’t like the taste either. With $2.95 it’s hard to suggest this product to anyone. Maybe if you want the health benefits of it. You could try to mix this with smoothies and such. Good thing that iHerb has these sales, so the poor folks like me can try various health products. If you are bouncing between this and CafeCeps, I’d go with CafeCeps instead. :)

FANTASTIC FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I CREDIT COCOCARDIO ALONG WITH COCOCEPS WITH DRASTICLY IMPROVING MY HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY LEVELS I AM NOW ABLE TO PICK UP MORE THAN A POUND WITHOUT MY HEART HURTING ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THIS IS GREAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP OFFERING THIS FOR SALE IHERB. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT, JACKIE STEPHENS.

An Intelligent and Well Designed Health Product -- Very Pleasant Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product contains non-alkalized cocoa and beets for nitrates. See important research by Dr. Hollenberg, Harvard Medicine, on Kuna Indians of Panama and their consumption of unprocessed cocoa. It is actually very pleasant tasting and good for digestion. You can mix it with hot water and oatmeal, too. I take about four scoops a day.

Improves Skin Condition

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Dietary antioxidants contribute to endogenous photoprotection and are important for the maintenance of skin health. In one study, evaluation of the skin surface showed a significant decrease of skin roughness and scaling in the high flavanol cocoa group at week 12. Dietary flavanols from cocoa contribute to endogenous photoprotection, improve dermal blood circulation, and affect cosmetically relevant skin surface and hydration variables.

An Everyday Treat

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this everyday at work added to my second cup of coffee. The dried beet juice is undetectable, but so good for you and the chocolate is yummy.

Benefits Cardiovascular Health, Brain, Mood, Blood Sugar and Weight Loss

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are 4 great natural products known to benefit Cardiovascular Health: Fish Oil, Cocoa, Beet Juice and Hibiscus. CocoCardio combines organic cocoa, beet juice powders and hibiscus extract in one. If you have or want to prevent cardiovascular health issues such as elevated blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol levels then please consider taking fish oil and CocoCardio.

Way to get your beets when not in season!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love beets, but where I live, they are only available in winter. I love chocolate too! So the combination of Cocoa and Beets is perfect! I love making hot chocolate with it, and I even make some chocolate rice porridge. We also tried to use this in semolina pudding. Tastes really great!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness.....!!!! This tastes sooooo good! I am a bit of a "choco-holic" and this product fully satisfies my cravings for a hot chocolate without me feeling guilty about calories or sugar overloads. I do use a little more than the one suggested scoop, about 1-1/4 and if I want a bit of a "treat", I mix the powder with frothed up low-fat soy milk. Absolutely delicious and once again, decadence without guilt. I truly recommend this product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used stevia in mine and a drop of peppermint extract and it tastes awesome!!