Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2671437 on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In a previous order you sent me a sample and I loved it. So I ordered a box. Thanks for letting me try a sample I never would have thought to buy it otherwise. It is very good.

cococeps and cafeceps

Posted by Reviewer2732067 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are enjoying our ceps. They are excellent in cold weather.

Hope its not addictive!

Posted by Reviewer2355752 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cocoa drink is so-o-o delicious that I started using one packet for 'special occassions' but soon wanted one every day. I'm not sure what the lift is that I get from it, but until further info I'm enjoying my daily cup.

Madre Labs, CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This products tastes like home made hot chocolate- absolutely delicious e.g. in skim milk, and it has only one gram of fat per serving. In addition, it gives me a slight energy boost which is great. I would however recommend to add sweetener or sugar much like in other cocoa-based drinks.

Mmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate and spores tastes better than it sounds! Bought this after getting a free sample.

Cocoa Blend

Posted by Reviewer1577585 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is quite tasty. I use it as an afternoon pick-me up. Just remember that you do need to add sweetener as it is not processed with sugar or creamer.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2351023 on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit it's going to take getting used to this, but I have a feeling I'm really going to like it. My only issues are the flavor isn't as full as Swiss Miss, and it's a little bitter so I have to add a touch of sugar. I'm not a fan of adding sugar to my hot beverages. I love the cocoa flavor though. I let it sit too long and it got cold, and it was still good. I've already recommended it to my friends.

CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer2366522 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not thrilled with this product. It has a slightly bitter taste that isn't great.

Good pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works as promised....not a bad taste at all...mix mine with morning coffee