Useful but Not for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In a previous order you sent me a sample and I loved it. So I ordered a box. Thanks for letting me try a sample I never would have thought to buy it otherwise. It is very good.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make this with almond milk. You can use whatever sweetener you want. Its got a rich cocoa flavor. I love the fact that its also good for the immune system, as well as an energy booster. When I have this in the morning, it really staves off my hunger until lunch. I sometimes uses this with the Madre Labs CafeCeps and it makes one delicious mocha. Awesome product.

Good pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works as promised....not a bad taste at all...mix mine with morning coffee

cococeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes good and is good for me

Delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product,i can highly recommend.Tastes heavenly made with rice or almond milk,plus you get the benefit of teh cordyceps and reishi.Top stuff.Will be re ordering.

just love it !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Greatest with hemp milk. Easy to carry to your office or when traveling.I only wish it could also come in a jar to lower the price for the single packages

Mmmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate and spores tastes better than it sounds! Bought this after getting a free sample.

Madre Labs, CocoCeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This products tastes like home made hot chocolate- absolutely delicious e.g. in skim milk, and it has only one gram of fat per serving. In addition, it gives me a slight energy boost which is great. I would however recommend to add sweetener or sugar much like in other cocoa-based drinks.

Hope its not addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cocoa drink is so-o-o delicious that I started using one packet for 'special occassions' but soon wanted one every day. I'm not sure what the lift is that I get from it, but until further info I'm enjoying my daily cup.