Favourite drink!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great great drink! Satisfies my choc cravings, and gives a boost to my immune system, what more can you ask! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Dark Chocolate I Have Ever Used.

Posted by Reviewer2649748 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have experimented with a lot of cocoa products, and this is BY FAR the best product. I buy it every two weeks. It gives me energy and a sense of well being better than any happy pill can. I drink it with a little hot filtered water, or mix it in with my protein shakes. I don't ever write reviews for products, but this one I am in love with and recommend it to everyone. It's sooo good for you and should be taken every day for optimum health. What an amazing product, makes you feel great and is VERY good for your health. Everyone should have CocoCeps in their lives! (hey iHerb, just don't run out)!!!

Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2763945 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just mixing with water -- I drank in the morning for 2 weeks and truly felt more energized and felt as though it boosted my immunity. This is great! And much better than their "Cardio" beet version -- the mushrooms and the cocoa work are a dynamo combination!

Greeeat! :D

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually take it in the morning. It helps a lot increasing my energy! When I drink it late at night (when I have to study for a test or something), it's very useful. I like to mix it with a little Cafeceps. It works like a charm! ^-^ It's nice to know they upgraded the package. I'll get one of those soon.

yummy cocoa!!

Posted by Reviewer2919063 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, awsome organic high-quality cocoa with some added immune-enhancing benefits as well as excellent taste even just mixed with hot water and some raw sugar!!! Doesn't need milk to be "hot chocolate" helps with magnesium deficiencies, chocolate cravings without all the fat an calories. I highly recommend this product!

My Favorite everyday cocoa drink!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never thought I will ever drink cocoa daily, but this product made me a cocoa-addict:) !!! The taste is excellent plus it has medicinal mushrooms in it! Don't use boiling water or you may destroy some good compounds, I use only luke-warm water. The only concern is that cocoa is known to contain higher levels of heavy metals, would like to see some analysis for this product, thus only 4 stars from me for now. If you like, check my other reviews!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes better than average cocoa--more adult chocolate flavor--and is no more work than packaged Swiss Miss (ugh). I like being able to adjust the sweetness myself. I use it for my kids after school, sweetening it with xylitol and adding organic half & half (like making coffee).

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

**** My Doctor recommended this. This is the best cocoa product I have found, hands down. Health benefits of RAW cocoa consumption. Source: PubMed. * Cardiovascular health benefits. * Kuna Indians living on the islands had significantly lower rates of HEART disease and CANCER compared to those on the mainland who do not drink cocoa as on the islands. * Foods rich in cocoa appear to reduce blood pressure. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good Stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and an immune boost. I add it to my morning coffee.