Pleasure on the face!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a hydrating cleanser that removes gently impurities. It is full of antioxidant and antiaging ingredients. Real pleasure on the face! The Purifying Toner from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fab foam

Posted by Butterfly on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for around $10 when it was in specials. Thought I'd try it even though I don't tolerate products with fragrance that well. And... I like this cleanser so much, water-proof mineral make-up is gone in a flash and most importantly, it doesn't dry out my skin. Takes off eye make-up as well. My skin is very sensitive so anyone with allergies and problems with almost all cosmetics, do try this.

great product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleanse well without stripping skin but i hate the smell.

Best Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleanser I have ever used.

My skin loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle, gorgeous cleanser! I have combination skin and have found this product wonderful with my skin responding well to it. It is more expensive than what I usually use but as my skin likes it so much I have just purchased again!

Excellent foamy cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought the set of cleanser and toner on special offer to try. I have combination skin. The cleanser is excellent - cleans well and does not dry the skin; do not contains toxic chemicals. Has many natural extracts and antioxidents. Fragrance is on the masculine side but fortunately, not strong. The Toner is just right for my skin but I did not use it long enough to conclude. Wanted to buy another set for my helper but Special Offer ended. Disappointed.

cleans well

Posted by kookynooky on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cleans well and no dry after feel. smell is so so. would buy again if on offer

Foaming cleanser that works

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Madre Labs product. You don't need to apply this much to clean your face. Makes your skin feel fresh and clean. Doesn't make skin too dry. I bought this from sale. I find the regular price too high.

weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my face well enough but leaves a distinct and unpleasant smell on my skin. I have the same effect from other Madre labs products I've tried and I suppose it's strictly individual (i.e. others might not have the same experience), but I won't be ordering again.

Great cleanser!!

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on special to give it a try since it's normally pretty expensive. The smell is very pretty but light so it's not overwhelming. The texture is almost whipped cream, it's light and fluffy and you only need a drop to create a lather. It removed my makeup very well but didn't leave my skin squeaky clean. I highly recommend.

1 2 3