Help

I hated this at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hated this at first because it was so thick! But I started putting this in the shower and I would put it on while my skin is still damp and it would absorb wonderfully. A little goes a very long way. I'm using this during pregnancy and so far, skin's wonderful!

lotion

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for moisturiser, I just dont like the smell, it smells like vinegar.

Battle Flaky Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been in a battle with dry skin for a long time now. For over 25 years, my face has been flaky with skin falling from it regularly. I have tried so many creams and moisturizers and they just leave my face oily and greasy. This lotion was different and I do not have to apply much at all to stop the flaky skin from returning. Good product. I'm going to try others too. I realize that this is for hands and body, but it works on my face very well.

No No's lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love this lotion .. it is not greasy and penetrates right into my skin making it feel soft.. i have keratosis pilaris and Madre lotion has provided a drastic improvement on my arms

I didnt like

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product get absorbed very badly

love!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has very thick consistency, a little goes a long way. when i first use it, i almost hate it but i have grown to love it. keeps my skin moisturized and soft minus hanky panky fragrance.

Best body cream with a reasonable cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best unscented body cream that I have ever used. It's thick yet very easily absorbed by the skin. The cost for this 12.85 fl oz bottle is also very reasonable. I've finally find something that I'm completely satisfied with. Thank you Madre Labs and thank you iHerb. I'll be using this wonderful product for the many years to come.

Good lotion,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

One of the best Madre Labs ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... products, and almost competes with Nubian Heritage's similar lotions. Big in size, and more liquid for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Thick and Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This takes a bit of work to smooth over skin and after a min or two it absorbs. It has absolutely no smell that I can detect, and it leaves my skin happy.

1 2 3 4