Help

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a blend of immune boosting fruits, mushrooms, heteropolysaccharide extract from mushroom, AHCC (also mushroom extracts). and Epicor. In short, it’s fruits + mushrooms + yeast. The sour taste is quite good and can be mixed with plain water. It can also be mixed with other sweet stuff to improve the taste. I find that it works well to prevent the onset of illness. Once you are ill, this product is probably less useful then. Pricewise, I find it quite pricey for an immune boosting product, considering that they are many products that are immune boosting and not too expensive. It uses two expensive ingredients here which are the organic mushroom and AHCC AHCC is among the most expensive supplements to the patents. Another problem is that it uses only 100 mg of AHCC and 100mg of Epicor per scoop. Normally, Epicor is normally taken in 500 mg daily and AHCC 500-1000 mg daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the past 6 years I have lived & worked in 3rd world and developing nations, with the amount of travel I do and being exposed to various strains of viral and bacterial infections during my travels I've been left with poor immunity and for the better part of this year I've just felt run down and worn out. I ordered madre labs immune punch hoping for but not expecting much and so far I'm thrilled with the product, My energy levels have gone up, I don't feel like I'm living in the body of a little old lady anymore and I'm looking more radiant. I've already re ordered this product so I have back up stock ready to go when this tub runs out. Great product, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

This product "really" works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my son who tends to get back to back colds/viruses during the winter which in turn sets off asthma attacks. So far so good and it tastes good. I have used it myself and it really works. One night I began sneezing, nose became stuffy, and had a slight chill (definite onset cold symptoms for me). I took Immune Punch with hot water and a bit of grape juice before bed. By morning all of my symptoms were gone, no stuffiness, no more sneezing or chills. I felt great all day, expecting some symptoms to start again, but they never did! I know that I averted a cold. This product really works!

Try this!

Posted by PatriciaM on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb sent me a sample of Madre's Immune Punch and I'm grateful they did, as I had a determined virus that would never quite go away. But it's gone now and Immune Punch is the reason. I drink it with filtered water and Knudsen's black cherry juice, about half and half, and mix this with an inexpensive battery-operated whipper/frother gadget that I already had in the house. I even look fwd. to this drink now! Will definitely continue with Immune Punch during the cold/flu season.

Boost you immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product as a sample , then bought a whole box. It tastes great, and what I like the most is you get whole food concentrate at once. Quality is great.

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor - This Immune Punch Saved My Day!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a very nice memory of this product. I first got it as a sample (Freebie Section), then gave it to a friend as an introduction to iHerb. He surprised me the next week when he gifted me with a full bottle as his way of saying thank you! He said he was very pleased with iHerb. There was this time when I worked 5 nights straight, with so little sleep during the day. So how did you expect my body to react? I felt my immune system go down. I felt joint pains, hoarse voice, and I was unusually sluggish. Knowing my body well, I knew I was going down ... but can't afford to miss work being on a per diem basis (no work, no pay). I then remembered this Madre Labs Immune punch, which was lying in my cupboard. Their formulation of various anti-oxidants (with a "secret" mix of different mushrooms blends, elderberry et al) presents a strong force against allergies, unfections, flu and colds. So,instead of "megadosing" on Vit-C, I drank up 2x the recommended dosage of Madre Labs immune punch, and slept. It was a good sleep, and when I woke up ... I felt rested, and the itchiness in my throat and soreness in my voice were... gone! Needless to say, I was able to continue working! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

See how it goes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Researched all the ingredients and there is a lot of evidence that these should be beneficial to your health, have felt a small increase in energy levels. A new study came out this week (Mar 09) that confirms woman who ate normal mushrooms had a 80% less chance of getting breast cancer, so I think there is something in it. Given cell phone use and possible problems I see this as "insurance" against a brain tumor. I combine my powder with freshly squeezed Ginger, Tumeric, Lime, Apple and Carrot, concentrated but good :-), I also eat Macadamia nuts which have the high level of the oil(3 times those in virgin olive oil) to help with the bioavailability of all the natural vitamins and nutrients.

Totally recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This company sure knows how to create high quality products. Everything they've put out is just stellar. I wouldn't be without most of their products. They are on the edge of the nutritional research, use the highest quality raw materials and the people behind this have been extremely helpful when I needed my questions answered. This is a FULL-SPECTRUM mushroom formula, which is crucial. If you were wondering just like me if this contains all the components of the mushroom and not only the polysaccharides -- it does! I wouldn't waste my time with extracts unless you are treating a particular condition... this is perfect. Thanks iHerb for carrying these and pretty much saving my butt because I could never have found these without you!

Madre Labs immune Punch works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had suffered from nasal/respiratory congestion for the last several years. This has made a difference in clearing up this condition. Because it is a little pricey I now take it perhaps every other day, alternating with elderberry extract and a few drops of the Now Foods oil of oregano. What a great feeling to be able to breathe normally without the stuffy nose!!

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mixed this together with sambucol when I felt a scratchy throat coming and the symptoms went away within the day. This product stirs in ok, I add 1 tsp of manuka honey for sweetness. Tastes exactly like what I expected of a mixed berry drink.