great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for my hair

good

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for detangling the hair, but not to happy about the smell...makes me sneeze..

Good scent

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this product, Unfortuantely it didn´t help detangle my highlighted- damaged hair :(

Great product, strong smell.

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my hair feel and look wonderful and easy to comb(my hair is really fine and tangles easy), but the smell is incredibly strong. I water it down. I wish they would use way less perfume in it; that would be perfect!

great product but

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well this is a good leave in. i use this before combing out my hair after shower or just when i feel like using it. i don't know if other people have the same issue like i do where i spray this on my hair & i feel like sneezing (and most of the time i did). also, i found that my scalp gets itchy when i use this. i love how it makes my hair feel but the naughty attributes of this product outweigh the goods.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vas very good as a leave-in conditioner, but the smell is very stron, if you don't like citrus scent-it will be not for you!

Nice for the hair, bad for the nose.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not for those of us that is sensitive to floral scents. Very strong, and it lingers. It is good for the hair though, and I have ended up using it as a treatment when I comb my hair before showering. Gets out the knots, and makes it easier to manage.

*************************** Great stuff! For all Hair Types.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff! My hair never felt silkier and smoother after just a few days of use. My Wife loves this too! I found that it helps if you wrap a warm towel around your hair to keep the moisture locked in for 15 minutes. This will make the product penetrate even more and maximize the results. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this spray in condition!~ it smells great and it works good for detangling hair. I bought this for my 6 year old particularly to brush through her morning bed head getting ready for school, and not only does it conditioner her hair, it gives it a deliciously uplifting smell for her day! I will buy this again.

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

1 2 3 4