Very, very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Great for 40 year old men!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What can I say...I am a baby at heart. Perfect for my extra sensitive skin. I use it from head to toe including my face. Love it.

From Kid Use to Adult Use

Posted by abbyca on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm actually going to have to order extra bottles of this from now on. It's non-irritating and at times, I don't even need a conditioner because my hair feels soft after every use.

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice, mild cleanser with a very gentle, pleasant scent. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin and the scent doesn't hang around past bath time!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The head and body wash is good. Love the lotion and bottom cream too. Baby is taking them well:)

Gentle Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

I loved it.

Posted by marcosandrey on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ótimo shampoo! recomendo a todos! Pois é excelente para os cabelos do seu bebe.

Great!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light, gently smell, good ingredients list. Love it! Makes skin soft, not dry. Will buy again!

shampoo and body lotion

Posted by EmunaJh on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no fragrance (not very pleasant smell disappears quickly!) shampoo almost no foam a lotion is a little thick, good moisturizing

too many ingredients for my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

there are other products for babies that don't have so many ingredients, I don't feel comfortable washing my baby with something that I can't even pronunce.