Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... but doesn't compare to the black soap wash products from Nubian Heritage. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great foam

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put a lot on my loofah thinking it wouldn't foam but I was wrong! There was enough foam for me to take three showers! Great smell too but don't expect for it to linger on your skin but that's how natural soaps are anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very harsh mint smell.

Great product.

Posted by summerain on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing cool scent and rich foam. In addition, it's economy.

Очень нравится! I like it!

Posted by Shpulka on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я очень довольна этим гелем для душа! В нем только полезные ингредиенты, пахнет мятой, для лета супер! После его применения не требуется наносить на кожу лосьон - совсем не стяивает, кожа гладкая мягкая. Отмывает тоже отлично. I am very pleased with this body wash! Have healthy ingredients, good smell mint! After use don't need on the body lotion - skin soft and smooth. Excellent!

Love this

Posted by happydays on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another super showergel from IHERB! This smells sooooo nice and refreshing.

New Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried this because I love their argan oil hand lotion so much. Now this is my fav ever bath wash. SILKY! Friend visiting used and loved it, too. Will continue to use. Leaves skin so soft. Wonderful product, great companies (both Madre Labs and IHerb)!

Gentle bodywash, also for short hair

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer not to use any Body Wash for my psoriatic skin. But sometimes i feel i need a better wash and this has been the best product for me so far. It is ver gentle. It is also good for hair and scalp. Even my 2-year old son likes to wash with this sometimes.

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer2706964 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy taking shower with this body wash. It smells nice and seems to moisturise my skin pretty well. I will order it again.

very good