Help

i wish i could give it 15 stars

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this and the shampoo, are the best i have ever used. non greasy, i can condition and comb my curly hair in the shower, add more conditioner and leav it in without grease. it's soft, it's helping. this and that mill creek, are my favourites ever. i think this may be the best of the two. hard to tell, as my hair is getting better. do not use organix straightener! the second time will fry your hair! especilly, if it has bleach highlights. but this, will help restore it. it takes a few washes to see much improvement, but my hair is now soft and shiny again. i spritz with aloe vera in water, with a drop of vitamin e oil. perfect.

Not bad / Неплохо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Неплохой кондиционер, но он оказался слишком питательным для моих тонких волос. Приятно пахнет клубничным йогуртом. A good conditioner, but it was too nutritious for my fine hair. It have good strawberry yogurt flavor.

Smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And not heavy on your hair

really strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really strawberry

Conditioner

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is very nice. Light strawberry fragrance - kind of milky strawberry smell. Works well with Head and Shoulders shampoo.

shampoo & conditioner

Posted by ebm83iHerb on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excelente !

Smell's good, and almost ..

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... competes with the Nubian Heritage's shampoos and body washes. Big in size and not that expensive, but not the best product either. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it has anti-frizz for my blond hair, good smell and I got it for 3$-good price!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works SO good on my tangled hair. smells amazing too

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner smells great and it makes my hair silky. I love it!