Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ผมแนะนำให้ลอง ภรรยาชอบมัน

Soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried this product once, therefore I cannot say anything about long term use, but still it made my hair feeling very soft. The scent is not what I would want for my every day shampoo, since it is quite sweet.

Irritating for those with sensitive skn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this in the hopes I could use this companies product. Thankfully the test sample was free, so I didnt' lose any money to find out it is irritating for those with sensitive skin and scalps.

Smelled odd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reminded me of spoiled old chunky strawberry milk... Had to use quite a bit to do its job.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair was smooth and moistend after I used this shampoo and conditioner. Smells good, too.

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicate and smells so good!

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... but you can find better. I however bought the big bottles as well as they were on sale later on, but would not have paid the normal price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a free offer from iHerb. It is a shampoo/conditioner that I would definately use again. The shampoo cleaned my hair very well and the conditioner was very rich. The only concern was the difficulty of opening the sample pack while my hands were wet. Pre-opening pack would be a good suggestion. I appreciate iHerb making this available.

nothing special

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this only once, but I am not impressed at all. Cleans hair and scalp, smells nice... and nothing more.

So and so.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alright in a pinch, but seems somewhat drying.