Help

Odd smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well to clean the hair and it won't strip your hair of colour, but it has this odd smell to it. Like a mixture of strawberries and fart... (please excuse the crude description) . The conditioner is much better, Might buy again if Madre labs improves on the scent of this one.

Не подошел / Did not fit

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Этот шампунь мне не подошел. Мои тонкие волосы сразу после мытья выглядят грязными, а сухие кончики волос так и остаются сухими. К тому же, шампунь вызвал шелушение и зуд кожи головы. This shampoo does not fit to me. My fine hair looks dirty even immediately after washing, and dry hair ends dry. Moreover, shampoo has caused flaking and itching of the scalp.

Improved my damaged hairs

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved fragrance like sweet strawberries with milk. Shampoo did not irritate my super sensitive skin; actually it helped heal my eczema hands. After using my hairs smell like strawberries. Cleans hair good, do not leave it greasy. I have long hairs and best quality of shampoo is that it is easy to rinse out. Very moisturizing left my long hair silky and straight. I believe it is natural shampoo. But this time I purchased Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner because of good reviews and then I will compare and choose which is better for me. But for now Madre Labs is the best!!!

girlfriend likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend has been having problems finding hair products that keep her hair healthy. She decided to start using this.

Really Nice Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm really pleased with this shampoo. It has a great lather without leaving a residue in your hair. The strawberry scent is great. My hair is really nice since using this along with the matching conditioner.

Quite an okey product ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... but you can find better shampoos here on iHerb. For the special discount price this was a good bargain, but for the regular price not as good. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo, got it for 3 $, but really makes my blond, damaged hair silky and shine. I like it!

Hair Sooo Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo & conditioner smelt soooo good and left my hair feeling very clean, soft and silky.

very nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this shampoo, and it´s really nice for my died hair.

worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.