I will buy again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to build white blood cells according to my research and I also found it to take away any female smelly discharge almost instantly.

Madre Labs Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is their reformulated product. I'm not sure how it is superior to the original formula. I do know that it needs to be taken four times a day; the original---only three. I was disappointed it is more expensive. I wish it were in a more concentrated form needing to be taken less often. Truthfully I don't know if it helps my immune system or not. Chemo medications depress my immune system regardless of taking immune boosting supplements, although in five years, the last two or so on the mushroom formula, I've never been ill. I'll continue to take this product although not always the four pills, probably less. Martha

immune help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i think this is a superb general immune booster. the combo of the various mushrooms with camu camu (mushrooms' active ingredients assimilate better when combined with vit c) makes for a strong product at a reasonable price.

gave me stomach unrest-not for me. ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i did try other mushroom complex products before and never had a problem with them,this one on the other hand gave me some stomach unrest of the type i never have usually,it might be the reaction of this product with something i ate but anyways,i don't feel like trying it again soon so i will give it only 2 stars as for now,i will update if i find it beneficial for me in any way in the future though....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and am glad it is back on the market. Disappointed, though, that the quantity of capsules per bottle dropped and the serving size increased.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using it for my dog aka "miracle boy " who is fighting the nasty bone cancer, I add it to his food amongst other supplements, seems to be it's job, fingers crossed.

I like

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product it have all my favourite medicinal mushrooms in it and extra like camu camu good price also.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its realy works. Immune assist!

Pleasant surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product out of curiosity and have been very pleasantly surprised. I provides calm energy and a nice sense of wellbeing. I am very happy to have found it.

Well see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just started using it. It seems I can feel more acids in my stomach.