I will buy again and again

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to build white blood cells according to my research and I also found it to take away any female smelly discharge almost instantly.

Madre Labs Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is their reformulated product. I'm not sure how it is superior to the original formula. I do know that it needs to be taken four times a day; the original---only three. I was disappointed it is more expensive. I wish it were in a more concentrated form needing to be taken less often. Truthfully I don't know if it helps my immune system or not. Chemo medications depress my immune system regardless of taking immune boosting supplements, although in five years, the last two or so on the mushroom formula, I've never been ill. I'll continue to take this product although not always the four pills, probably less. Martha

gave me stomach unrest-not for me. ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i did try other mushroom complex products before and never had a problem with them,this one on the other hand gave me some stomach unrest of the type i never have usually,it might be the reaction of this product with something i ate but anyways,i don't feel like trying it again soon so i will give it only 2 stars as for now,i will update if i find it beneficial for me in any way in the future though....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2167687 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and am glad it is back on the market. Disappointed, though, that the quantity of capsules per bottle dropped and the serving size increased.

immune help

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i think this is a superb general immune booster. the combo of the various mushrooms with camu camu (mushrooms' active ingredients assimilate better when combined with vit c) makes for a strong product at a reasonable price.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it yet but read the label. Looks like it's better than what I'm taking cause it includes ALL the beneficial mushrooms as well as camu camu. Can't beat the $15 price either!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2138681 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this mix.

this is new for me

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i know a little about mushrooms and so i added it to the regime with ginseng...so far i am noticing an inner sweetness of vitality....moving, packing and doing a lot right now with added energy....

Super

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about a year now. I take one in the morning and one at night. For the price, this is one powerful formula of the best mushrooms. Madre Labs is my favorite brand of supplements. They are high quality.

Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.