Help

My skin loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a couple of months now, and have just purchased some more when it was on special.. It is very natural, so doesn't smell wonderful, although not awful, but my skin is loving it! I have combination skin so it can be hard to find something that my skin responds well to, and this definately fits the bill!

Smells bad

Posted by FelixFelix on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are good but smell is like dirty socks. I would not buy this lotion at the total price.

Fabulous

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizes well and is also healing. No chemicals! I have given up on Lancôme and others with long lists of harmful chemicals and feared I would look old suddenly, but no. By using non-harmful lotions like this, I actually look much better than before. I also use a hyaluronic serum first, applies on a wet face, then this lotion.

기대안했는데

Posted by goodfarmer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

전~혀 기대안했는데 괜춘하네요.... 오!~ 선물주려다 궁금해서 뜯어쓰는중인데 웬걸 촉촉하니 흡수도 괜찮은데다 화장도 안밀리고 좋네요. 하나 더사뒀음좋았을껄..아숩. 그래도 아이허브엔 워낙 제품이 다양하니 딴걸로 또 써보렵니다. 만드래랩은 파우더만 먹어보다 화장품을 처음써봅니다. 굿럭~!!!

veldig god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

liker denne dag kremen, kjøper igjen

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect!

Smoooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely moisturiser that leaves the skin feeling very smooth and quenched.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it for a couple of days, seems very good for my oily to combination skin. Very light texture and I love the smell.

Buena crema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Al principio no me gustó mucho como crema de día, pero usándola como crema de noche me va bien. Eso si, no pagaría por ella los 40$ que vale normalmente. Yo la compre por 7$ o así y por ese precio si merece la pena

Great texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Goes on great and not greasy. Seems to have really made a difference in my skins appearance.

1 2