Help

Wonderful for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it.Although the other reviewer said the opposite, I find it moisturizing enough for my dry mature skin (I'm 47 years old). I would not say it's for oily and combination skin. It is for all skin types, indeed. The smell is very subtle, not too rosy, I can hardly smell any rose. But i like it for it's moisturizing and toning properties. And I like the price, nobody can beat iHerb! Oh yes, the bottle had a plastic vacuum wrapping around it made by manufacturer which perfectly prevents any leakage during shipping (unlike similar product by Thayers) Irena, Canada

The first product make me allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had used lots of rose toner, used as mask. But this toner is the first skincare make me allergy. I'm not sensitive skin, rather, I'm combination skin,after using this toner, my face turn all red, so scary.... Truly NOT RECOMMEND all of you buy this...

差!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

像火燒! 紅晒! 貪平買了!!!!!!!變左關二哥[email protected]!

Made my daughter happy! Finally.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

She has had bad acne for years and sensitive skin. She gives up on most things I've bought her and this was the last effort I was going to make to help her. She loved the scent, it was easy, and she used the whole bottle!. Her skin began to look beautiful again! She put some in a to-go bottle to take with her when away from home. This stuff is gentle and easy to use. I let her use my plain witch hazel and it smelled too bad...so I am buying 4 bottles to make sure she has it!

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It made my face turn red.

absolutely not alcohol free and cause allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i'm not normally get allergy on my face but this one got me really sting and hurt. after a while my face turning a little bit red so i stopped use it immediately. The smell of this toner is not likely natural and i saw many other people had same problem, so if you want to buy this product please think again.

Favourite Toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin and this stuff is great for my skin, especially being in a hot and humid country. It definitely reduces the shine plus it smells great! It is quite alot so i think i will be using it for a long time.

not so sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is something in it (Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid and Glycerin)which i don't like so much on my face, even when its from food grade. I rather use now Rosehip tea as a toner.

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Δεν έχω να πω και κάτι σπουδαίο για αυτό το προϊόν. Είναι ένα απλό ροδόνερο. Παρόλα αυτά έχει ωραίο άρωμα, δεν αφυδατώνει την επιδερμίδα μου ενώ παράλληλα την τονώνει. Θα το ξαναγοράσω σίγουρα στο μέλλον

Irritated burned feeling face

Posted by Jinhee on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have read many good reviews of this product before placing an order. This is supposed to be a gentle toner but I don't know why my face skin gets so red and hot after applying this toner. I have oily and combination skin and isn't that sensitive either.. It Smells nice and textured light and clean but I don't know where else I can use this product.