Great for those with chemical sensitivities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this hair spray for eight years now, and it's wonderful to have something entirely fragrance-free that works so well. I use it just on my bangs and heat-style with a brush and my hair dryer. I have used it with heat curlers with good results for special occasions. There is no lasting fragrance or chemical smell from this product. I haven't had any asthma or sensitivity trouble from spraying it in a small bathroom (I have "mild persistent asthma" and migraines triggered by fragrances). My middle-school son who has moderate asthma does have trouble if he comes into the room right as I spray it. If he comes in a few minutes later after it's dissipated, he is OK with it, too.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What would I do without this wonderful hairspray- all others-including organic, make me sick. I do NOT react to this product! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

Mrs Sonia Esser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We don’t have any products like yours in Australia. Your product is fantastic! It was used on my daughter’s wedding day for herself, three bridesmaids, and two mothers. It was 40 degrees Celsius on that day, and even though we were very hot and bothered, our hair looked perfect and still soft looking.

Magick Botanicals, Fragrance Free Hair Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this Hair Spray especially because I am extremely sensitive to even descented sprays. I highly recommend this product -- no adverse reactions whatsoever. GREAT PRODUCT!! RECOMMEND HIGHLY!!! I will keep using Magick Botanical Products FOREVER!

Good overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product overall. I have a headache and eye reaction if I use too much hair spray, but some light spritzes don't seem to cause a chemical allergy reaction.

MAGICK BOTANICALS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT UNSCENTED HAIR SPRAY.

March 2011

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for fragance sensitive people

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Fragrance Free hairspray from Magick Botanicals because the spray I'd used for years had changed their fragrance. It was intolerable as are most of the other sprays. Magick's spray is perfect. It truly is free from fragrance, and holds my hair beautifully. may they never stop making their product!

Great Hair Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before ordering this, I wondered if it would be any good since it has only 2 ingredients. But it works great and I like that it doesn't have any perfume scent to give me a headache. Highly recommend this.

Magick Botanicals, Fragrance Free Hair Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product and has nothing but positive comments about it. The hair spray drys fast and is not sticky and with both of us being chemically sensative, we really appreciate it being fragance free.

1 2 3 4