magnesium miracle?

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For years I suffered from chronic, nearly debilitating muscle cramps, headaches, insomnia, borderline-high blood pressure and constipation. A health store owner turned me on to magnesium as a cure for muscle cramps. Although skeptical, I tried it out of desperation. It worked like a charm! The cramping is gone, my sleep quality is sooooo much better, my blood pressure is normal, I haven't been constipated in years, and I can't remember the last time I needed ibuprofen for a headache. In my opinion, magnesium is the most underrated and neglected nutrient there is. EVERYONE could benefit from supplementation with this safe, inexpensive formula. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This magnesium has been the best for me

Posted by Reviewer1751126 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different types of magnesium. I used it for eye twitches, anxiety, and heart pounding and heart rhythm issues. Other types worked partially, but this type and this brand takes all of the problems completely away at 2 to 3 capsules per day.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these tablets every morning and they give me a nice relaxed feeling. I also find that my heart does'nt race as easily from feeling anxious (magnesium is supposed to act as a natural beta-blocker). I hardly ever get palpitations anymore either since starting to take Magnesium.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is very reasonably priced but more importantly, it is very helpful. The Mg glycinate is much better at building up in the body than some of the other Mg formulas and products that do little more than act as a laxative. This product has been very good at helping with severe cardiac issues and muscle twitching, cramps and other problems. I will certainly purchase this again!

Magnesium Glycinate-super product!

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended this product. Well-absorbed form of magnesium and safe for bowel.

Magnesium Glycinate is the most effective form of Magnesium to prevent Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2561905 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you've tried Magnesium in other forms (eg. oxide, chloride, citrate, malate, etc) and it didn't help your migraines very much, don't give up. Instead, try Magnesium Glycinate (I take both the KAL and Solaray brands simultaneously together), the most effective form of Magnesium to relieve and/or prevent Migraines! It works for myself and thousands of other migraine sufferers, and it will likely work for you too! The following also works for me (I take all of these combined with Magnesium Glycinate as an effective anti-migraine stack) in terms of both migraine relief and/or prevention : Gastrodin (Life Extension), Rosemary (Nature's Way), caffeine (note : Coca Cola works a lot better than coffee or tea for migraines!), paracetamol / acetaminophen, and aspirin (did you know that last 3 are the ingredients for Excedrin, which ranks #1 as the highest rated anti-migraine supplement on Amazon.com?) Before using this anti-migraine stack, my migraines used to be so bad I would seriously contemplate suicide. Since using this anti-migraine stack, my migraines have been 90% under control (much less frequent and much less painful) for the last few years already! Please share this info freely with all fellow migraine sufferers that you know of, and save them too!

Super mineral

Posted by 4804626359688305699 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I kinda like this product. No loose stomach. Helps against anxiety. Think i might have found a cure for anxiety. Read more about magnesium people. It makes kinda sense that anxiety comes from a bad balance in you body. Remember it takes care of 300 different reactions in your body. Give it a try if your strugling with anxiety or something else mentaly. Doesn`t hurt to try. I will order this type again.

400 Mg a little confusing

Posted by 4855136279032777176 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The 400 Mg on the font led me to believe that each pill contained 400 Mg of Magnesium Glycinate. It seems that 400 Mg refers to the dose, each pill only contains 100 Mg of Magnesium. The result is that you only get 30 days worth, not 120 days as I had anticipated They're also fairly girthy pills so some people my struggle with four.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1314455 on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are very easy to swalow capsules and I have had no GI distress with them.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with constipation for years. Now I am regular again thanks to this magnesium. This is not the reason I originally bought it. I just needed more magnesium in my diet.