Anthony Williams recommended product - excellent!

Posted by 4704344410793557093 on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chewy, salty and kinda sweet, a good topper for salads and soups while doing Anthony Williams recommended 28 day detox. One packet won't last the month so this needs to be factored into your order. Flakes may be easier to measure as this product is kinda stuck together in irregular formations.

marine coast sea vegetable, Dulse

Posted by 5746831657544360354 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This contains heavy metals, banned in California, I threw this product out!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I eat a very small portion which I put in my quinoa or millet porridge. Trying to help my iodine deficiency. Wish Maine Coast could give more information about where the dulse is picked and whether it is safe as far as arsenic and other contaminants are conscerned.

Beware, strong smell!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've gotten use to seaweed and fish because I live in Japan. I thought this was refreshing and pretty to eat because it's red. I didn't know red seaweed existed. In Japan I only see green and very dark green seaweed that's black in color. If you eat it in salad with a little olive oil or almond oil and cashews or whatever you like to eat; you barely notice the taste of it or that its there except for the pretty red. The package give s you tips on how to use it and cook it etc and how to check it for pebbles.

Great in Salads and Soups

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dulce gives a nice taste to salads and soups. Upon opening the package it smelt clean and sea salt like from the ocean but not off. Need to give it a rinse with purified water and then add to your foods. I even like this in my sandwiches as is.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazingly fresh and tasty! I don't like Nori because it's all dry and to me it has a bad taste, but this Dulse is nice and soft and love the taste! Smells like the ocean so if you don't like that smell you won't like this.. not everyone likes it, but if you do you'll be hooked! Awesome natural source of trace minerals, iodine and enzymes!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ocean veggie is great toasted in the oven until crispy.

pretty good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i haven't had a bad experience with maine coast sea veges. always decent

Great packaging

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried both this dulse and the one from iceland and the dulse is both good but i like the packaging on this better because i can open and close so it stays fresh. Very practical. Tastes very nice and salty. I don't bother to soak it and/or cook it, I just snack right from the package.

Very Good

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! There is TONS of iodine in dulse so be careful how much you consume in a day...