Help

I love these seaweeds!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is strangely delicious!! Having severe hypoadrenalism I crave salt. It has the flavor of miso soup. It tastes slightly salty and like getting a mouthful of sea breeze with a chewy and crunchy texture, yes at the same time. The color is a very dark brown-green and appears black. This is like eating a bag of potato chips minus the oily salt messy hands--and minus the calories/fat! I got these because I show hypothyroid symptoms even though my lab work is always normal. So I didn't want to get any supplements, and this has iodine in it. It says 1 ounce bag but it's bigger than my hand with fingers spread against it. I'm on a mainly raw veggies and fruit diet so this is the perfect addition to have a snack. It takes a while to chew so it makes me feel full after eating 3 or 4 of these. I'm guessing this bag will last thru a good 6 snacks. I'm not sure I will try it in salads, maybe in soup this winter. Please note: I found some tiny white (and slightly fuzzy) powder dots and I thought it was mold but the bag says it's natural salts and sugars causing this, so no need to worry. All in all it's a very healthy product and will update if this promotes weight loss, as it might help balance my thyroid hormones. I look forward to trying the others, this was the cheapest.

Love Them for Added Nutrition

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I soak them and use them as an ingredient for my green smoothies. You don't really taste them which is great.

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of my favorite ocean plants! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, and tastes great!

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved it

Born to be Wild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have only ever used Nori as sheets for Vegan Sushi bars.Thankfully I have a cookbook that covers wild nori nd this one will be interesting.It looks good in the bag as itsnot just dark green .theres a bit of red or purple there too showing that this is wild food.I pretty much enjoy all sea vegetables and Im sure this will be the case,again

One of my favorite sea veggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this to me. She eats it as snack. Great quality at reasonable price. I eat it with my oat meal in the morning. Be aware it might has pebbles.

Healthy

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Harvested from US waters. I like that. Versatile.

Sea vege

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy product. Sometimes a few grains of sand.

Laver...mmm....okay.

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try out this brand to see if it was any different or better than what I can find locally...I don't think it's much better and it was a lot more expensive...probably will not buy again.

great

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious in organic eden shiro miso. instant yum.

1 2