Arsenic Contamination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to contain high levels of Arsenic - around 80 ppm (not ppb)

attention heavy metals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product contains arsenic and other heavy metals that is why i stopped consuming it .

Great salt alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love kelp. I find it a great salt alternative which provides me with plenty of iodine as well.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle this on my soups and salads for extra iodine. I barely notice the taste but I sure feel the difference. I have much greater energy during the day and sleep better at night. Great price, too. This is a keeper.

Natural source of Iodine & tastes good

Posted by anomisyu on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only drawback for me is the fact that the container opening is too big, which leads to frequent spills of large quantities of the kelp...

Excellent source of Iodine

Posted by Maebird on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to incorporate iodine safely into the daily diet. Flavor is somewhat fishy, so it's not for everything, but then again a pinch is all you need for iodine intake and if needed, the flavor could be undetectable in small amounts.

never again not sure what it did!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

used for 2 days and woke up with sore throat and raspy voice which I read could be from this effecting my thyroid....(was NOT sick)plus I was told kelp isn't the best option for iodine...

WEIGHT LOSS!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Shortly after taking this my body temperature was changing fast and I was cold (I'm always warm) so I knew it was acting on my thyroid. I sprinkle all my (salty) food with this and then I bought iodine. I have been experiencing steady weight loss.

real kelp taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Use for sea-food or food with other spices, as not everyone like the taste. Good source of iodine, no need to eat iodine caps. %% of iodide is very high, so be carefull, as excess of iodine also can be harmful, as well as its shortcoming!

Gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like fishy salt, this is the product for you. And you're weird.