Unbelievable Rip-off

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One star because the salt itself tasted good. Problem is, you get this teeny-tiny jar, and then, it's got like a tablespoon and a half of salt in it! I could not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone. I'm going to get some good sea salt and grind some kombu or dulse in the coffee grinder and add it to the salt. Much more economical!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very tasty and nutritious seasoning. The reason I gave three stars is because the container was only about 1/3 full when I received it - that was disappointing, because this seasoning is not cheap!

yum, but expensive for what you get

Posted by Reviewer2486997 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this taste good, but its too expensive what you get. the jar only has 1/4 in it. if thats the case, put it in a smaller jar. you have to be gently when shaking it out, or too much comes out, plus the sea vegetables are specks,if you want sea vegetables, your better off purchasing seperately, you get alot of salt coming out of the jar, and hardly any sea vegetables. I gave it 3 stars for taste, and only taste. quantity is not worth the price!! I will not order this again for that reason only.

Too salty for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having adrenal failure I need a lot of salt, which I crave and love. I routinely snack on pure sea salt, salt my food profusely and my water is often laced with baking soda. I love the other 2 MCSV products I've tried. However this salt is way too salty for even me. I much prefer their kelp granules. Please note that this container is extremely small! When I purchased the same sized kelp, I expected the big one. It's small as a salt shaker. Finally I had trouble with the opening and the plastic got shreded in the process. (Pressing the tab would not do anything so I had to get a sharp knife and cut it). Not looking forward to eating potentially toxic plastic shreds (aka xenoestrogens from BPA?)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What a fantastic way to get your iodine. I use this as "table salt" and Real Food Trading Company's Himalayan Pink Sea Salt as my all-purpose "everything else" salt. I just wish it told you how much iodine you're getting; some of us with thyroid issues want to make sure we're not overdoing it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1985459 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sea salt, kelp and dulse are in excellent with this product. It's a real nice addition to your pantry.

GREAT SEASONING!

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TASTES GREAT ON POPCORN W/O ALL THE SODIUM.

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, etc. with Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer1350953 on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed that the salt was white, bleached salt. Not enough sea vegetables, either and will not buy again.

Sea vegetables,

Posted by Ingridfromsweden on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit salty but good, nice taste on tomatoes

Maine Made Sea Salt with Veggies Is Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this salt as my table salt. I wish it had more kelp and dulse. It is VERY salty so you need to use it in moderation. I like the fact that this sea salt is enriched with iodine, minerals and trace elements from the sea veggies. This is a very good salt!

1 2 3