Super treat for kids or big kids after workout! GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These little pouches are perfect for school lunches or diaper bags. We love that they are full of healthy ingredients like chia seeds and fruit. They are not packed with sugar and are gluten free. Highly recommended. We have now ordered all the flavors and can't wait to try them! Click on eathealthy in blue if you would like to see more of the products I have tried from iherb.com.

Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's like apple pie filling but not too sweet. Just perfect.

Me like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im a big fan of chiaseeds, chiadrinks, chiajelly etc. I really liked the taste of apple and cinnamon mixed in the cute little squeezes. Its genious to have in the bag, after workout, on travel, or just a quick meal or whenever I would like somehting good and healthy. Best ice cold! Cant wait to try the other flavours.

Great for Toddlers and Little Kids

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've revised my review. My kids LOVED these when they were toddlers and little kids however, they fell out of love them as they grew up. None of my big kids like it now.

Great flavour!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like these snacks- Im glad I decided to try them even after I was disappointed with their greens version.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When it was on sale I gave it a try... Now I always keep them in my desk drawer - it's a perfect snack.

American as apple pie!

Posted by Japaniherb on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My friends loved the American taste, cool packaging and lid. Great snack for everyone-from babies to the elderly.

mamma chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this product delicious, versatile and delicious. I take with me in it easy pouches to work for a healthy filling snack or make desserts or breakfasts at home. My favorite way to use it so far is to make an apple chia crumble dessert. I highly recommend it

Very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had another flavor the first time and I will order that again. I'm not an apple sauce fan and this is close to apple sauce. I will order more and I will recommend this product to friends and family. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging. These are great for folks on the go.