fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2202012 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually don't use shampoo at all and I use this conditioner to wash my hair. It rinses out clean with no oily build up - at all - & it is great for your hair. my hair is to my waist and has no split ends. I love this conditioner, I have been using it for years!

Too heavy for my hair and contains lanolin (which is not hypoallergenic)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This irritated my scalp and felt much too heavy on my hair - I only used a tiny bit mixed with water. My hair felt overly conditioned, heavy and lank. I'm thankful it was cheap - good value for money if it works for you (consider weight if shipping overseas though - it's a big bottle, 1.2kg). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

love it

Posted by 4795998356909722328 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

don't put it on your scalp tho only ends of your hair as it is very good and makes your hair fully flat and no volume coz of how well it hydrates. so ENDS OF HAIR ONLY!

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really makes my hair moisturized and soft without making them heavy as I've got fine and thin hair, apply in to the end only though

Para mis pomeranias de show

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré para mis perros pomerania de show. Deja la tectura perfecta que necesito en su pelo y lo mantiene hidratado. Deberían mejorar el tapón, porqe la mitad vino derramado.

Another Winner

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, conditions hair great, and the large bottle is economical.

Try it! You'll love it :D

Posted by CANDYKiD on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

Amazing

Posted by 4831906056349001271 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair not oily or frizzy. Also my hair growth has increased since using this! Can't live with out this, will buy more for sure!

Goood

Posted by 5295822833459097703 on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For my hair it is ok but i have tryed better

ok

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its not bad but could be better my hair still tangled after it.