Very Healthy Hair!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product about a month ago.. I did initially buy this product because i have heard it makes your hair grow faster and seals split ends well! Not sure if hair is exactly growing faster- but it is hard to say as its only been 4 weeks but what i can say about this product and its shampoo is it really does moisturise well and it does seal split ends and it definitely has made my hair so much softer and visibly healthier too! Even if this product doesnt make my har grow any faster, i would absolutley purchase again simply because of how much it has improved the health of my hair! smell is divine! Such a soft, subtle and gentle aroma. One negative is it can add volume and because i already have thick, very curly, frizzy hair it only seemed to get bigger and become even more frizzy.. at first this completley made me upset and loose attraction to its apparent healing and growing properties but after continued use and experimentation, this frizz factor is very easily fixed with a smoothing anti frizz serum. Serum best applied towel dried hair straight after washing. You would want to use with the shampoo rather than a different brand as they tend to balance each other put well for best results.

Like it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very thin baby fine hair that is for ever dry and damaged. After just a few shampoo's and conditioning my hair feel and looks shinny, and maybe my imagination not finding a lot of hair in my brush. With this conditioner I have not had to use a detangle products WOW Loving It!!

Perfect for colder weather!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently moved to Japan and to a considerably dryer climate than my hometown. The Japanese conditioner was just not cutting it for my thick, coarse hair. I did some research, found out about iHerb, and decided to go back to my childhood conditioner. My hair is now silkier, smoother, and I am a lot happier!

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Inicialmente achei que ia ser péssimo ao meu cabelo.. Mas agora tenho notado que esta mais macio.. Adorei

Great conditioner without weight hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. Cheap but makes my hair glow and shine without oily scalp

LOVE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff was always on my curiosity list! now i have it I've used it for a week everyday and its just Simply keeping my hair healthy and clean. all the time i would try new brands of shampoos and conditioner cause some strange reason my hair gets used to the product and starts rejecting it and my hair ends up week, super oily, super dry. but this i can use and nothing changes. and it smells nice to.

Really moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product with Mane'n Tail Original Hair shampoo and they work really gd together! Conditioner is VERY moisturizing and greazy/oily and i love it, because it really helps moisturizing my super long dyed hair and prtect them against Estonian cold weather. Love this product!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product easy to use

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing and this really does make my hair shine.