Very Healthy Hair!!!

Posted by 4915185737119572539 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product about a month ago.. I did initially buy this product because i have heard it makes your hair grow faster and seals split ends well! Not sure if hair is exactly growing faster- but it is hard to say as its only been 4 weeks but what i can say about this product and its shampoo is it really does moisturise well and it does seal split ends and it definitely has made my hair so much softer and visibly healthier too! Even if this product doesnt make my har grow any faster, i would absolutley purchase again simply because of how much it has improved the health of my hair! smell is divine! Such a soft, subtle and gentle aroma. One negative is it can add volume and because i already have thick, very curly, frizzy hair it only seemed to get bigger and become even more frizzy.. at first this completley made me upset and loose attraction to its apparent healing and growing properties but after continued use and experimentation, this frizz factor is very easily fixed with a smoothing anti frizz serum. Serum best applied towel dried hair straight after washing. You would want to use with the shampoo rather than a different brand as they tend to balance each other put well for best results.

Excelente

Posted by 5676173139587625533 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Inicialmente achei que ia ser péssimo ao meu cabelo.. Mas agora tenho notado que esta mais macio.. Adorei

Perfect for colder weather!

Posted by 4992127937690375896 on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently moved to Japan and to a considerably dryer climate than my hometown. The Japanese conditioner was just not cutting it for my thick, coarse hair. I did some research, found out about iHerb, and decided to go back to my childhood conditioner. My hair is now silkier, smoother, and I am a lot happier!

Like it so far

Posted by Reviewer1648258 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very thin baby fine hair that is for ever dry and damaged. After just a few shampoo's and conditioning my hair feel and looks shinny, and maybe my imagination not finding a lot of hair in my brush. With this conditioner I have not had to use a detangle products WOW Loving It!!

LOVE!!

Posted by 5094773285166931523 on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff was always on my curiosity list! now i have it I've used it for a week everyday and its just Simply keeping my hair healthy and clean. all the time i would try new brands of shampoos and conditioner cause some strange reason my hair gets used to the product and starts rejecting it and my hair ends up week, super oily, super dry. but this i can use and nothing changes. and it smells nice to.

Great conditioner without weight hair

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. Cheap but makes my hair glow and shine without oily scalp

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

great conditioner

Posted by 5535697048229600353 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i find this goes hand in hand with the mane n tail shampoo as it tends to strip your hair quite well of any dirt or products, and this makes it feel soft all over again

Good detangler

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is great for detangling my hair. It also leaves my hair very soft. Love the fact that it comes in a large bottle for such an amazing price! Great job iHerb

I have use this product for years

Posted by 4973714329167889584 on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase