Great for damaged, dry, fine, and brittle coarse hair!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with its shampoo counterpart for over 4 months now and I see a HUGE difference in my hair. It thickened my hair A LOT! Especially since I have a relaxer. It strengthened my weak hair and has helped me to retain more length. My hair grew out an inch after about a month but it was so damaged that when I went to my beautician she cut 2-3 inches and my hair was then above shoulder length (nape of my neck). Now my hair is thick, healthy, and strong and has grown 3-4 inches since my hair cut!!! I wash with this every 2 weeks and follow up with Wen Conditioner to add moisture back into my hair (the protein makes it a little hard and dry to touch). After air drying I moisturize my scalp with the maximum herbal grow hair grease. I will repurchase this stuff as long as they keep making it!!! I love it!!! Thank you Mane n' Tail for saving my hair!!!

amazing hair rescue remedy miracle in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After just two washes my hair feels less damaged I have less breakages and already splits ends are under control have tried numerous products ranging from cheap to expensive brand to control my dry frizzy, colored, long hair this is the only one that has truly worked my hair is smooth, stronger and has a healthy shine truly a product that should be in every hair care regime amazing and it smells great too.

AMAZING

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is really nice! Very nice texture and smell also! I noticed faster hair growth, it also makes my hair SO moistured and soft! I don't have to wash my hair also as often as i used to, mu hair is stayng clean quite long! I really recommend it to everyone! I recommend it with Mane n tail herbal gro shampoo! If you find my review helpful, please be kind and click "yes". You can also visit my page to see more interesting and honest product reviews :)

Herbal Gro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and I like the texture! Good conditioner!

Get if you want soft strong hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! Loved how my hair was afterwards, and its smells really nice

Lovely!

Posted by rosalynhooper on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, I don't know why people would think it doesn't! I love how my hair feels after using this product. I use the platinum purple shampoo by Giovanni (from iHerb as well) followed by this and then the mane n tail hair spray treatment and then Giovanni frizz be gone! Hair is feeling amazing!

Definately buy this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you're trying to grow your hair this is a must. I dyed my hair then a week later I had regrowth. That says it all.

Not suitable for damaged hair

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Somehow it doesn't work for my rather damaged hair (from hair coloring). It did for the first week - but subsequently dried my hair out when I used it. Had to stop using it and give it away, and revert to using the ones at drugstores (which usually contain many many chemicals). I have to add that I live in a very humid country.

great product for the price doesn't do less nor more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good conditioner, nice smell, detangles, doesn't do wonders, your hair won't smell particularly delicious or feel particularly smooth, it will leave your hair normal with no problems but no extra amazingness, basically does what it claims to do with a very good price

GREAT