love it

Posted by 5663315716645450942 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it once a week and it really works.My hair is so soft after and my split ends have reduced.The smell of this is lovely i could smell it all day long!!!

Greasy

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do like it and im sure its made my hair soft but it leaves my hair greasy for the day. So will only use it when i am not going anywhere or at night. Although it may leave grease marks on pillow cases.

I don't like it

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dries my hair. Feels like body cream and smells like it too. Doesn't really makw hair shiny nor soft. Wouldn't buy it again.

yay

Posted by 4646517517870400356 on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb for fast shipping.

Feels greasy - NOT a leave-in product !

Posted by trabazos on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since it feels greasy and oily, I do not use it as a leave-in product !!... I apply it once a week as a night mask, and it does this job perfectly. I wash my hair on the morning after, and my hair feels great. Smeels good :)

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have relaxed hair, I've used this product as a leave-in but also as a moisturizer. For me it's not a good leave-in at all because it leaves the hair dry and oily at the same time, it's remind me mineral oil based product... I also observed an increase in breackage. The only reason I give it 2 stars it's because it smells very good and help a bit with detangling.

Great product but came in bad status.

Posted by 5193262403596939778 on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent however I received the product and the cream was spilled little bit. The bottle seal under the cover was unsealed.

hmmmm

Posted by 5122200103188928202 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells ok, thought it would soak in like a leave in conditioner, I was wrong, left my hair feeling greasy and lank.

Better than Pink

Posted by 5088240354934715109 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this everyday instead of Pink Moisturizer. It does really well and doesn't leave my hair too wet and oily!

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

1 2