Super product to stop hair fall out!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been experiencing hair fall out and when I started using this shampoo my life changed. It smells amazing and when I brush my hair there are only a few strands of hair that end up on the brush. I am in love with this product. The hair is shiny and voluminous and I am starting to see some new hair growth at the front of my hair line. I will be using this product for a long time.

Can have 5 stars

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well... it smells pretty nice, leaves my hair soft for a low price! maybe will order it one more time or smth similar. Recommend.If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

Love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hair soft and clean without stripping it.

AMAZING

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is really nice! Very nice texture and smell also! I noticed faster hair growth, it also makes my hair SO moistured and soft! I don't have to wash my hair also as often as i used to, mu hair is stayng clean quite long! I really recommend it to everyone! I have always used expensive salon products before, witch were like 30$, but none of there was as good as Mane'n Tail. It's a huge saving for my wallet (and hair :D) I also have tryed all 3 different Mane'n Tale's shampoo, but this Herbal Gro shampoo is definetly the best from all! I have been experiencing hair fall out and when I started using this shampoo my life changed. It smells amazing and when I brush my hair there are only a few strands of hair that end up on the brush. I am in love with this product :) If you find my review helpful, please be kind and click "yes". You can also visit my page to see more interesting and honest product reviews :)

brilliant!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo its gentle on my colored hair which is perfect as it doesn't strip the color like other more expensive products it smells great and if followed by herbal gro conditioner your hair is left feeling so soft and if your hair is damaged which mine is from coloring using the combo it is like the ultimate rescue remedy after two washes my damaged hair has a new lease of life its smooth and has a healthy shine, breakages and split ends are reduced significantly, cant praise this product enough your hair is also left smelling great!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have keratin treated hair, so I bought this shampoo thinking it was all natural but when it arrived I was reading the ingredients and it's full of sulphates and sulfates strip your hair. So I don't know how they can advertise that it's safe for relaxed, coloured or chemical treated hair?? Not happy I want to know if any1 has keratin treated hair has used this, I'm too reluctant to use it, need some help as I have purchased in bulk and it's going to go to waste.

Herbal shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First few washes wasn't impressed left my hair feeling very dry and easily got tangled, five washes later noticed how my hairs shine had changed and my hair over all look and felt better. My hair seems like it's slowly getting thicker as well! Which is a much enjoyed bonus!

Another Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, cleans the hair, and is economical.

SO Wish It Worked For Me :(

Posted by 83mj6c on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't wait to try this shampoo and conditioner after reading rave reviews. I don't have sensitivities to any products and my hair is pretty normal. Unfortunately after one use it made my scalp itchy and flakey with about half a dozen small itchy pimples :( it also made my hair SO static and fly away on the ends, yet the roots were limp and lifeless. Very disappointed indeed.

herbal shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It creates a few dandruff and make me itchy. Will not purchase again.