Needs Slightly Clearer Instructions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made a mistake when I first used this and freaked out because I didn't know what I did wrong. But after figuring out that I'm only supposed to apply this to damp hair in small amounts, I grew to really like this product. I don't use much on my hair as it can weigh my hair down a little, but I have noticed a significant improvement in my hair growth since I started using this. My hair has grown approximately 6 inches in the past 4 months in good condition after I started using this. Highly recommended.

HOLY GRAIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried this product before as I only used the Mane N Tail herbal Gro shampoo and conditioner, but i'm so glad I got this with my last order. Although mane and tail has been helping my hair, this give me the boost I needed. As I naturally have dry, thick curly hair and bleach/color/straighten it often, I really needed something magical to fix my locks. After using this ONCE my hair was controllable, smoother, softer, easier to style and it looks like my split ends have disappeared!

This is wax for hair

Posted by mys-elle on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Эту штуку надо использовать как воск для волос. Легкими прикосновениями наносить на кончики и пряди, которые хотите подчеркнуть. Иначе волосы будут как грязные. This thing must be used as wax for hair. Light touch applied to the hair ends. Otherwise the hair will be as dirty.

Makes great curls :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it for a long time, but for now it really helps my curls.

Perfect for dry and dandruff prone scalps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with the herbal grow shampoo and conditioner for over 4 months now and I see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair grew out an inch after about a month but it was so damaged that when I went to my beautician she cut 2-3 inches and my hair was then above shoulder length (nape of my neck). Now my hair is thick, healthy, and strong and has grown 3-4 inches since my hair cut!!! I wash every 2 weeks and follow up with Wen Conditioner to add moisture back into my hair. After air drying I moisturize my scalp with this maximum herbal grow hair grease at least once a week. It leaves my scalp flake free and does not weigh my hair down or feel super greasy like other brands!!! I will repurchase this stuff as long as they keep making it!!! I love it!!! Thank you Mane n' Tail for saving my hair!!!

Awfully greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even if you use a tiny amount, it makes your hair so greasy that you can't leave the house looking like that.

I didn't receive it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't receive it

awful

Posted by france on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really afwul thing, hair look dirty even after 4-5 washings with a shampoo

BUYYYYY IT ITS WORTH IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is soooooooo good it smells great and it works wonders!!!!!

Wow!!!!