oil is good but iHerb does not ship it properly (it should be refrigerated)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been shopping at Iherb for a while now and spent a lot of money. The oil is supposed to be refrigerated and when I received it it was room temperature, it was not packed to keep it cold. I called the number on the bottle and they said it is supposed to be refrigerated and they do not sell directly to iherb (they said they have a certain way this oil should be stored and shipped) and if you look at the information on this site it also states, "keep refrigerated." After talking with two customer service people through email (one was rude) and one phone call to customer service, they all basically told me it does not need to be refrigerated and they will return it but I have to pay shipping. So frustrating since they did not ship it properly, all I wanted was for them to pay the return shipping. I don't think that's a lot to ask especially since I spent so much money there. I don't know how good the oil is after not being stored properly. Anyway, I will not be purchasing through this company anymore since they can not help with this matter. I didn't even ask them to do anything for the crushed items (pancake mix, shake mix, etc.).

Very fragrant and delicious oil!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bottle made ​​of durable plastic cover and unscrew it, and snaps at the top. Inside was a protective film. So do not think that this oil spill had a chance. Reliable packaging.

oil good for my brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is exactly the product i need. It helps me with my brain and body. I have kognitive brain disfunktion because of illness and it help me get my brain to funktion more efficently.

tasty oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

sometimes it is very difficult to squeeze a bottle with one hand, but still the best hempoil I have had.

manitoba harvest organic hemp oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work great for my osteo-arthritis

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice green oil. The taste is good and also easy to hide in smoothies. The reason I had to give it four stars is because of the bottle. You need two hands to squeeze out the oil (at least I do). I guess it is a good solution for clumsy people who tend to knock their oil bottles over all the time since this is "spill proof" but it's a little inconvenient for everyone else.

First time with this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And it's great! Another fridge staple.

Organic Hemp OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have put it into my vegetable soup and it gives it a very nice flavour

My dogs love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my dogs' beef meals - they love their oils! I think it tastes okay, too.

Excellent Hemp Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im very pleased with this product. I use it in smoothies in the morning and it gives me the fatty oils nutrion needed. Taste is good, kind of pricey, but its a good cleansing oil for the body.

1 2 3 4