Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a dip for apple slices and I make "candy" with it by mixing it together with almond butter, coconut butter, coconut oil and a bit of raw honey. Put it in the fridge to chill, roll it into balls and roll it in cocoa powder. This is just the base as you can add other things (dried fruit, nuts, etc. To die for!

i like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very tasty as spread or i add it to salads

Butter

Posted by holahola on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste very bitter.

Tasty treat

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The familiar color and taste of hemp tells me this is a very high-quality, natural product, with no added extras. Green and somewhat 'grassy'. I appreciate hemp as a good source for omega fats, however, I cannot eat this very large quantities ... just a few spoonfuls will satisfy.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that hemp can be grown without pesticides. This is an earthy green color, but that doen't bother me. I like it. :)

Wonderful nutty texture

Posted by abbyca on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the nutty texture of this product plus it's a little less salty than peanut butter. It's great on bread, crackers, or wherever else you'd put peanut butter.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

lovee the taste, especially mixed with honey!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2 jars are already gone Yum. I add raw honey sometimes and that makes it an amazing snack.

Hemp seed butter

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste heavenly. I spread it on rye biscuits together with some blueberry jam. Really taste wonderful.

Yummy

Posted by serrault on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We already use Hemp powder in our smoothies so the taste of the hemp butter was just as good. I typically add this to sliced apples or on bread with jelly.