From Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not been able to use anything in the past because of the omega preparations used to treat heartburn, but I found this, which does not anymore treat heartburnand and works well. My skin looks better, and even the soles of your feet, which were in bad shape, appear now as the baby's soft skin.I have purchased this product already 4 times and I will continue to use.

Re: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cholesterol still remained too high after taking cholesterol lowering drugs and fish oil. I added the Manitoba Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (one twice a day) to my supplement routine and now my cholesterol is in normal range.

A lifesaver for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from chronic hemmorhoids and read that hemp and flax would be helpful to move things along more smoothly. Within a few weeks of taking these hemp capsules, my hemmorhoids were under complete control. As soon as I ran out (please re-order iherb, it has been a month!) my hemmorhoids flared and I had to get them elsewhere. Also, my and my husbands cholesteral levels have plummeted since being on the oil. I will never again be without this!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of my friends turned me on to the Hemp Seed Oil. After a short time I could tell the difference in my knee joint. I have since referred the product to my friends. Thanks for making walking a little easier. Jayne from Texas

I buy ALOT of these!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been getting these for my customers with IBS, Crohns, and colitis. It seems to work wonders on them. While it's no cure, it definately relieves most (if not all) of their symptoms!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a few different vitamins and so its hard to tell a huge difference when I add another vitamin in the mix. But I do have a sensitive stomach, and I believe this may be helping with my stomach. Also I reccommend this over fish oil due to the correct ratio that hemp oil contains of Omega 6 and 3. And its safer. Reading the description of the way they produce these capsules makes me feel really good about taking it, they make a great product and would highly suggest.

great stuff at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my husband and I are both using this and it is already helping heal the open sores on his leg

Good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bin taking Hemp oil and CBD oil instead of chemotherapy and I have ben cancer free since January. It also helps with pain from arthritis.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed enough to buy this after reading their website and seeing the pains they go through to maintain purity of the product. It's nice to have alternatives to fish oil with no mercury. Don't let the "hemp" word scare you... you won't get any buzz from this product.

Bought this for skin health, not toxic

Posted by doesitwork on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, I wish hemp seed oil wasn't so expensive. I took multiple capsules so the bottle was gone quickly, unfortunately fish oil is more affordable. Skin dryness started to go away though so I would order again. Also for the reviewer complaining about stearidonic acid, you must be confused with the toxic plant echium that happens to have stearidonic acid like hemp. stearidonic acid is NOT toxic. You should really learn to read more before scaring people away for no reason.