Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Shelled Hemp seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These make a great healthy snack or toss them on your salad or in a smoothie. Hemp seeds have many uses, be creative and see what you come up with. If you found this review to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. Fast and reliable service.

Good product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lots of nutrition in these small nutty taste seeds,including GLA's Omega3 & 6,amino acids magnesium and other minerals,i did enjoyed this product.package could be better as the zip lock got loose from its place after a while . use it on salads or in super juices ,it has more nutritional value than the hemp protein powder or the hemp oil. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. I put them on yogurt and in my warm and hot cereals. Great way to add some protein and omegas into my diet. I only gave them 4 stars because the organic line I have noticed has way more hemp seed shell parts than the non-organic.

Different bag

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What I received looked different from this picture, they were called "hemp hearts". But the amount and brand is the same, so they might have changed the look. Who cares anyway, they taste wonderful, and are organic. Use it in my cereals every day, or munch a little just on its own, nice and nutty.

Love th Hemp hearts

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love them and eat them grinded sprinkled over my salads

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes delicious hemp milk:)

Love Hemp!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand is a good hemp product. It is hull free as much as can be. And I hadn't noticed any racidity nor any spoilage. Recommend this product.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Super Great Product

Posted by 5709525188539284138 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Hemp Hearts for about 6 months now and they have helped with my cholesterol issues. I learned about them from a health advocate. My doctor is very pleased. I usually add a tablespoon or two in my morning oatmeal.

These are great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And I love the color of their package. This brand seems to be cleaner and looks a little bigger than most other brands I've tried. I really like them in my drink everyday. I seem to use less than other brands as well.

1 2 3