Good product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lots of nutrition in these small nutty taste seeds,including GLA's Omega3 & 6,amino acids magnesium and other minerals,i did enjoyed this product.package could be better as the zip lock got loose from its place after a while . use it on salads or in super juices ,it has more nutritional value than the hemp protein powder or the hemp oil. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Shelled Hemp seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These make a great healthy snack or toss them on your salad or in a smoothie. Hemp seeds have many uses, be creative and see what you come up with. If you found this review to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. Fast and reliable service.

How about natural milk.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am making milk with hempseeds + water and some berries of my liking,One of the healthiest milk out there, and the price is 3-4 times cheaper then in Sweden, many loving thanks from my body mind and soul.

Super Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Hemp Hearts for about 6 months now and they have helped with my cholesterol issues. I learned about them from a health advocate. My doctor is very pleased. I usually add a tablespoon or two in my morning oatmeal.

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes delicious hemp milk:)

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. I put them on yogurt and in my warm and hot cereals. Great way to add some protein and omegas into my diet. I only gave them 4 stars because the organic line I have noticed has way more hemp seed shell parts than the non-organic.

Added to my permanent diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After I added these hemp seeds to my daily diet about a year ago, I feel stronger, I have more stamina, more energy and I feel more alert. The contents are so full of nutrition that adding only a table spoon to every breakfast meal gives a great effect. I will keep on buying these for as long as they are available.

These are great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And I love the color of their package. This brand seems to be cleaner and looks a little bigger than most other brands I've tried. I really like them in my drink everyday. I seem to use less than other brands as well.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Love Hemp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand is a good hemp product. It is hull free as much as can be. And I hadn't noticed any racidity nor any spoilage. Recommend this product.

1 2 3