So Addicting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I could just eat it out of the jar and have caught myself doing it! I used it to make a paleo version of fudge that came out amazing and even made coconut cinnamon truffles. Next I'm going to try making chocolate.

Coconut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great. It make my cake more delicious. I will buy It Again

Second-best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this brand because they were out of stock of the organic brand I usually buy, and I can really taste the difference. I will be going back to the other brand once it's back in stock. But, I am sure I still got the same health benefits.

Don't Know What to Do With this Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this 3 stars only because I don't really know what to do with it. I was expecting a smoother consistency, but it's stayed quite hard. For me personally, I also think it's flavor is an acquired taste. I'm new to coconut butter and thought I would incorporate it into my meal prep more than I have. Most of this is based on my own limitations. I'm sure this is a fine product.

GOOD QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good. I like it.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality,good and easy to use~

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its delish

OMG!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten out of a jar. Just buy it. Don't hesitate. Used it to make chocolate fudge, too. Also excellent. Will be repurchasing soon.

Love it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like heaven. Eat in everyday straight out of the jar.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never eaten until now coconut butter but this product is great! It is a little bit sweet but not too much. Also the coconut scent is not very strong so you can eat this butter with fruit spread. I will buy it again for sure.

1 2