Oh wow!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chocolate spread ever! It's nice to know it has just a few simple ingredients as opposed to the chocolate junk spreads commercially sold. The only problem is that it didn't last long in my house.

in need of improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expiration date is in the summer of next year yet this spread doesnt smell or taste fresh. Obviously, the company needs to shortnen the exp date for its products. Also, I am not happy with the palm oil, soy and a lot if sugar in it. It is tasty, but it needs improvement to make it perfect.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The amount of added sugar is high, and the oil is separated from the chocolate after the first use.

Expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought the expiration date was December but received one by June 3. Since I received this today I'd better finish this up real quick. Disappointed that iHerb sent an item with such a short expiration date.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love chocolate nut butter & go through a lot of it. This one is the best I've tried. Will buy again for sure!

Amazing flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like Nutella, but don't like the fact that it has a million grams of sugar or palm oil, then you should try this. Super creamy, super delicious. The only danger is that you'll eat the whole jar in one sitting.

love, LOve, LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently been diagnosed diabetic and have completely changed the way I eat. This is my treat, dessert, breakfast or whatever. I put it on apples or eat it right out of the jar. It works for me!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so great in my smoothie each morning....and my grocery store stopped carrying it...so was so happy to find it on iHerb..... thanks so much...

gooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

gooood

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste and texture very good, at the top of my go to almond butters.

1 2