Great tasting!

Posted by 5007353887763753196 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this peanut butter! It's so creamy and easy to spread and the best part is that I need not stir. I love that it's organic too.

Palm oll is in ingredients

Posted by 4838715184652304123 on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is not true, it is not just peanuts and nothing else. It tastes very good, but it has palm oil! This is not stated on iHerb's website listing the ingredients -- BUT if you look on the actual bottle delivered, organic palm oil is the second ingredient listed. Not purchasing this again. I will try and ask iHerb to update the website so it is no longer misleading.

no stir!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious peanut butter

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer3071972 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I save about $2 per jar when I buy this peanut butter from here. It is exactly like buying from the local grocery store - fresh, same jar, etc...and it comes to my home promptly!

THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted by Reviewer3134354 on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

Oh, so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

Tasty and Healthy

Posted by theunextreme on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved this peanut butter! Very filling and tastes wonderful. I kept it in the refrigerator and did not have to stir it in order to use it. Awesome product!

Must have

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely taste

we enjoyed it

Posted by 5715744709560861053 on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the taste is great and spreads nicely

Nice