Great tasting and Love that you do not have to stir it! - Sustainably produced Palm Oil

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We go through a lot of peanut butter in our house, so it was important to me that it be a healthy variety. There are other organic peanut butters that only have ground peanuts. This brand has palm oil added to limit the separation between the oil and nut butter. Per their website, the palm oil is not chemically processed (great!). I wrote to them to ask if their palm oil is sustainably produced. This is their reply: "Here at MaraNatha® we care the utmost about the environment and sustainable practices. It is because of this we source and buy palm oil that is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for our MaraNatha® No Stir nut butters. RSPO certification ensures that any palm oil in MaraNatha Nut butters is sustainably sourced without negatively impacting the environment." The varieties without the added oil require stirring and can be too oily at first and then not oily enough at the bottom, if you do not stir well and keep stirring with each use. Overall, we really enjoy this peanut butter and buy many jars with each order. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Made me rediscover peanut butter

Posted by 5551704146521858264 on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this for my son. Long ago, I had tired of commercial peanut butter, but I eventually sampled this product. Boy, what a wonderful surprise! No longer do I believe that peanut butter is just for kids. This is truly a wonderful food. Can't recommend it enough.

My new favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2748824 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite peanut butter! It's so nice to find an organic peanut butter that doesn't separate in the refrigerator. Not as sweet as store-bought peanut butter; the taste is similar to other natural(refrigerated) brands. Very nice paired with the Ryvita fruit & seed crackers and a little St. Dalfour jam. Or just as a solid foundation for a normal P&J sandwich.

Our favorite peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3325624 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this peanut butter and was happy to see iherb carried it.

delicieux

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can hardly stay away from the open jar!!

Organic Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor!

Organic Penut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2842743 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic and I love it!

Best peanut butter I've ever had and organic to boot

Posted by 5075662932439466850 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. No stir, thick, flavoursome, delicious. I eat it off the spoon.

Crunchy, Fragrant, Not too sweet. Bought a few more since my first!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think its my third jar already since this review. The peanut butter goes on nice and smooth and easy to spread. Chunky texture is just nice and you can sink your teeth into the crunchy bits. Not too sweet. My family loves it! Even my kids! Healthy peanut butter need not be tasteless! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

1 2 3