Yuck, recent jars no good!!

Posted by 5038421599000342695 on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy MaraNatha Organic Peanut Butter, but the last two jars I just received are not at all good. There is no oil separation as usually occurs, and if I had to guess judging by their consistency, I'd say that palm oil or some other fat has been added to make them no-stir (even though the jar says that just peanuts and salt are inside). Definitely not the usual peanut butter I get from MaraNatha! I've written the company but no reply yet. Hoping this is just a one-off and that they can explain why the very poor quality this time.

Looks delicious

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know I am getting real peanut butter when there is oil floating at the top and you have to stir it up! It's hard to find a natural peanut butter without a lot of added sugar. This one is great.

Too runny, not the peanut butter consistency I expected

Posted by ecnivial on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The labels says only 2 ingredients; dry roasted peanuts and sea salt. But when I opened the jar for the first time slightly tilted, I was shocked when the content spilled out like runny liquid. That doesn't seem like the peanut butter I expected. How MaraNatha gets that consistency with dry roasted peanuts and sea salt is beyond me? Did they add water in it? If so, then they should have included it in the label as well because this doesn't feel honest. I will never buy any more MaraNatha products based on this one experience.

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff!

Posted by 5044923258420636267 on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff! Hope it will come back to iHerb soon!

The perfect peanut butter.

Posted by 4844308773005300522 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is what I have been searching for. It only took 15 years, but after sampling a variety of nut butters (smooth, chunky, sweet, salty, natural, non-stir, organic, and the like), I've finally found one that I can call perfection. Here in Japan, it's impossible to find peanut butter (other than one standard brand that is full of sugar and preservatives), and now that I know where to find it, I will keep a never ending supply of MaraNatha organic crunchy peanut butter on hand to satisfy my salty urges

too runny

Posted by 5417991424331007439 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too runny

Good

Posted by Reviewer2898524 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ļoti garšoja

best one yet

Posted by 5176865898957739353 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't beat the price and it's simply organic peanuts and salt. Love this one and buy it regularly.

Excellent peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product one of the best. No bad ingredients and has bits that make it peasantry crunchy. Tastes great!

👌