Yuck, recent jars no good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy MaraNatha Organic Peanut Butter, but the last two jars I just received are not at all good. There is no oil separation as usually occurs, and if I had to guess judging by their consistency, I'd say that palm oil or some other fat has been added to make them no-stir (even though the jar says that just peanuts and salt are inside). Definitely not the usual peanut butter I get from MaraNatha! I've written the company but no reply yet. Hoping this is just a one-off and that they can explain why the very poor quality this time.

Looks delicious

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know I am getting real peanut butter when there is oil floating at the top and you have to stir it up! It's hard to find a natural peanut butter without a lot of added sugar. This one is great.

Too runny, not the peanut butter consistency I expected

Posted by ecnivial on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The labels says only 2 ingredients; dry roasted peanuts and sea salt. But when I opened the jar for the first time slightly tilted, I was shocked when the content spilled out like runny liquid. That doesn't seem like the peanut butter I expected. How MaraNatha gets that consistency with dry roasted peanuts and sea salt is beyond me? Did they add water in it? If so, then they should have included it in the label as well because this doesn't feel honest. I will never buy any more MaraNatha products based on this one experience.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it!!! It feels natural and not sweet because of sugars. Crunchy in the right way. It's my regular purchase

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty طعمها لذيذ

The perfect peanut butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is what I have been searching for. It only took 15 years, but after sampling a variety of nut butters (smooth, chunky, sweet, salty, natural, non-stir, organic, and the like), I've finally found one that I can call perfection. Here in Japan, it's impossible to find peanut butter (other than one standard brand that is full of sugar and preservatives), and now that I know where to find it, I will keep a never ending supply of MaraNatha organic crunchy peanut butter on hand to satisfy my salty urges

Sooo Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found myself eating this with a spoon, it was so tasty! Love it.

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff! Hope it will come back to iHerb soon!

WHAT I WANTED (ONLY ORGANIC PEANUT & SALT!)

Posted by satokoban on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THAT'S NOT EASY TO FIND, SINCE MOST PEANUT BUTTER OUT THERE CONTAIN A LOT OF SUGAR. THE BOTTLE LABEL IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO WASH OFF AFTER FINISHING THE PRODUCT, SO I GAVE 4 STARS INSTEAD OF 5.

too runny