Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly delicious and the BEST I have tasted and I love the crunchy in it ... so much like peanut butter but super healthy! Would be better if it was lower cost but I already bought more. It's the perfect consistency and not solid in the fridge, so very easy to spread.

Protein Boost

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this is a superior product; it does not separate and refrigerates perfectly. For health-conscious individuals, it is well worth the investment as a snack and preferred rather than peanut butter.

Best Almond Butter Around

Posted by 5711419423323655215 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just amazing! It is so full of flavour and the crunchy bits just add to the tastiness. Definitely my new favourite organic almond butter. I can't get enough!

Love this almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2022300 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use almond butter rather than peanut butter. I use it to make almond read, desserts and just plain. I have tried many brands. This brand is the tastiest so far.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2853572 on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really delicious! I am gonna buy this again. used to be $15.42.

Best almond butter I've had by far!

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bit of an almond butter addict and this is by far the best one I've had of either the roasted or raw variety. You don't have to spend ages stirring it, it has a fantastic slightly sweet taste. Just absolutely delicious!!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great. Good if you like the crunchies. I also like Artisan organic almond butter. Unfortunately I eat too much of it.

Hav not tried this yet

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will let you know when I actually eat it.