Marine Biotherapies, Raspberry Ketone, 250 mg, 30 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these per Dr. Oz along with Relora and healthy low-carb, high protein diet and exercise. Something is working since I have now lost 36 lbs. in 2 1/2 months. Not only have I lost the weight but I feel so incredibly good.

FEELING GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There seems to be something to raspberry ketones helping one get rid of overall fat. My pants fit better and I feel better. I am continuing on this.

Raspberry Ketone 250 mg caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Green Coffee Bean Caps 400mg (two a day) and raspberry ketone caps 250 mg (two a day) for about two weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. I'm not sure what to attribute it to but something is working. Although I haven't made a point of it to diet, my appetite has really come under control and I have been eating less, a lot less, so although the reduced calorie count may be the cause of the weight loss -- it is something that I couldn't accomplish -- so I'm going to continue this regimen for another while and hopes that it continues. I've got lots more to lose!! In sum, I can recommend you give them a try.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and good results. Weight is coming off.

Another quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended this vendor for fast and reliable service thank you.

tiggerdave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After watching a U tube video about raspberry Ketone I tried this product and it works very happy with this.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a first timer with this but good by this far.

goodgood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not add weight. I think I need to drop weight for 1-2 months.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just started using with the cla and I lost a few inches

Too WEAK FOR MOST PEOPLE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fairly decent product but I have had better. It smells fresh and is pure but you have to take 2 daily for the full effect and that leaves you with a 15 day supply. Do your research before buying. They offer better choices for a better price.

1 2