A delight!

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We just love the smell and as a soap for the face .. the best so far! That coming from a man...LOL. It smells like Nag Champa insence (one of my favorite). Impressive is how soft the skin is without drying after washing with this soap! And I especially like that its natural!!!

Long-staying aroma

Posted by 5218709860363098860 on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The soap is with very strong sandal wood smell and after I wash my hands they smell like it for quite a while. It is very pleasant.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by 5112568823611954025 on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells wonderful, and leaves my skin soft and moist. I actually get peaceful quiet time in the shower (from my 3 year old). It has also worked wonders on her skin after she goes swimming. Excellent quality.

india

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really real India and smell of good chandan inscence.creamy,goes quickly.I liked it

nice scent

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love this scent

Not great value

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to find a really nice sandalwood scented soap to give to a friend and this isn't it! I was a little disappointed with the scent which just seemed a bit lame. I guess I'm spoiled since now all I usually buy is the Nubian soaps which are big and beautifully naturally scented - they just haven't got a sandalwood one as far as I know!

Nice smell

Posted by 5040972623892986335 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very nice and feels quite comfort after shower, the soap doesn't dry out my skin.