Nice Yerba Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty good for a yerbe mate, as yerbe mate can be an acquired taste. I also seems to help with my energy and ability to concentrate at work- which is why I bought it in the first place. My holistically minded doctor suggested I try yerbe mate as a coffee replacement because I wanted to limit my coffee intake through out the day to 0-1 cups per day. So far I'm pleased - it's been about two weeks that i've tried this product.

Refreshing and Energizing

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A really fresh smelling drink and energizing too without the jittery feeling one gets from drinking coffee. I got this at local store that costs double and weighs half each bag of what you get from this brand. So really value for money from iherb!!!

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

pretty good

Organic tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste-GREAT price. I will buy this again.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good. Kind of mild, but not too weak. Perfect blend -love it!

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. I've been drinking it every morning for about a year, in combination with Cat's Claw and/or Pau d'Arco tea, and intend to continue doing so. It wakes me up in a much gentler, pleasanter way than coffee.

Mate Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste

Adds energy and great antioxidents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just drinking one or two cups a day will give you more energy and you will get the great antioxidents that a good fresh green tea will give.