Healthy Factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I supremely enjoy this yerba mate product as part of my regimen! It is fresh and sells at a very reasonable price for its output. Secondly, it is certified organic. Plus, I enjoy the smooth alertness which activates in the mind and how it dispels lethargy. This mate delivers a consistent energy boost, so I feel that the energy can be well directed. Finally, this company supports mate culture through their various products. Overall a great buy!

Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's good, don't use hot water because it will make the matte bitter

love it highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i've tried different brands, but mate factor is the best. the taste is fresh. it's a good energizer as it wouldnt make my tummy uncomfortable like coffee does. you could use a bombilla or french press to filter the loose leaf

My first Mate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea as a replacement for my coffee. The leaf color is green, and the energy I get from it is better than that of the coffee I was drinking. I believe it's healthier as well. I will continue to buy.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoy drinking it. It really is an energy booster if you drink it strong enough. It doesn't have this smoky taste as other Mate tea I tried. That's good. It also doesn't make you jitter or feel depleted afterwards like strong coffee. Really high quality Mate. Can absolutely recommend it.

Best tea I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am drinking this tea a few liters every day, simply cannot go without it. It is a must buy, and Mate Factor is the best quality yerba mate we have tried. It is unsmoked (no carcinogens) and it is also fresh (not aged). What´s more, it is very professionally vacuum packed so it stays good for a very long time. Wherever I go, I take this tea with me and prepare it in the morning.

Nice mild herbal taste

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Yerba mate. It is not heavily roasted, that's what I love about it. It has a mild herbal tea kind of taste yet still gives me a real good boost in the morning. I have replaced my other cafeinated drinks totally. Love the fact that other than the amazing boost, yerba has so many other great benefits for your body, it's like double impact of goodness :-)

新鮮!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

我都暱稱它是鮮綠款,喝了真的會有鮮的感覺,這大概要喝過才能體會~

fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not bad and nice fresh, but still prefer guayaki

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good