Wow!

Posted by underfundig on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally gave this product two stars because they used to tear into pieces as soon as I started using them, turning into an unmanageable lump of cotton. But now, wow! They come in a new packaging and the product has changed – for the much better! They aren't as soft and fluffy as standard cotton rounds you'll find at the drugstore, but they work just as well – and they are organic :) I use them mainly for toner, but they work great for removing mascara as well and similar jobs which requires a bit more of rubbing. I have also tried the cotton rounds from Swisspers (also on iHerb) which I used to think was a better choice, but now that the Maxim cotton rounds has improved with such a degree, I will buy Maxim from now on.

Great organic chlorine free cotton rounds.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These extra soft cotton rounds are made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I like this product and will order it again.

First organic cotton rounds I tried

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are really soft, do NOT fall apart and absorb liquids real good. I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Nice that there organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but there not to well put together. I get a lot of lint and fuzz left on my fingers after using these, as well as pieces left on my face when I clean my face with Toner.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i was using the body shop's cotton rounds. the individual round was thicker than this and i had to use more liquid products (toners, exfoliants) to soak the cotton. this one is thinner and require less products to make it wet. that sounds wrong but toner users know what i am talking about. :)

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soft and don't break up when you're using them. Same price as the one's sold at the supermarket, so good value for money for organic and unbleached cotton pads.

ok cotton pads, good value, nothing special

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cotton pads are ok, I might buy them again, nothing special - except for good value.

Don't stand up to getting wet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these to do a wet wipe of acne on my cats chin and they fall apart when wet. I'll have to find a different pad for my needs.

Not that good as...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... they leave nap / fuzz. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

The best!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cotton rounds!Very useful and 100% organics!