Applicator is not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Searching for all natural options, I tried these for the first time. While I am excited about the fact of it's all cotton and healthy, I am not too satisfied with the quality of the applicator. I had to discard 2 tampons (of 5 used thus far), as the applicator was not sliding properly. I cannot explain the TMI details, but I hope the manufacturer resolves the design issue. I will then buy happily. I just need the applicator tube slide well.

No difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend these if you're looking to get away from chemicals and GMO cotton. I noticed no difference between these and the usual brands..tampax, etc. Except the wrapper…it's actually durable so it doesn't rip apart inside your bag when you need to carry on the go. I will be using these from now on.

Just great

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great tampons. They are absorbent and stay in place without having the chlorinated bleached cotton. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

ORGANIC IS BEST !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad organic tampons exist! For health reasons, I abruptly changed my entire life 2 years ago and do organic whenever possible. Since your skin makes the most contact with what you put in/on it, the lack of pesticides used all "non-organic" cotton is why these tampons are so worth it!

Finally! I can go swimming without being shark bait!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My personal hygiene is unbelievably difficult; therefore, I am so grateful for iherb to provide 100% cotton tampons, panty liners, and maxi pads otherwise I would break out in hives! Thank you for the Cotton! A devout customer. :)

Easy and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get cramps and have adverse symptoms when I used products from the grocery story or pharmacy. These are natural so I have no adverse side effects with their use.

All natural and work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy application and absorb well (unlike the only organic brand I can find in Canada). Will purchase again.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use these over a year. They work very well. Once you learn, that they are natural and work differently, you'll love them as well.

Nice