Great hypoallergenic chlorine free panty liners made of organic cotton.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In addition to being hypoallergenic, organic and chlorine free, these panty liners don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon or viscose, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin, soft, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare panty liners) and offer excellent protection for light days. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are good panty liners, i just don't understand why they have to pack each one of them in a separate plastic package - it's not too environment-friendly and not convenient for the home use

Better than the others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though Maxim pads are more expensive than Natracare, they are much better too. These pads are very thin, they don't pile up and the adhesive stripe is really strong. I am not sure they are really that environment-friendly, as there is some plastic in them, but this is still a better option than regular pharm brands. This is an item I buy again and again.

Maxim Ultra thin Panty Liner - not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Each liner is packed individually, and the glue on the package is bad, it's hard and uncomfortable to open. Adhesive on the liner doesn't stick well, the adhesive is only in the middle line, so the sides of the liner are free. Don't absorb that well. Won't buy again.

Exceptional Natural Feminine Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have long used another natural brand of panty liners, but the adhesive doesn't stick well and they "bunch" easily. Maxim brand is excellent!! They are super thin, stay put, and absorb extremely well for a thin liner. Won't go back to the others. Great product!

Great material

Posted by Stefana on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They're soft and natural. I like it that they are individually wrapped. I would say the "ultra thin" part is a bit exaggerated, they're just thin; also the base is a bit rigid. That makes it even more difficult for them to.. stick, especially since the "Adhesive strip "is quite useless. Yes, I've had more user-friendly versions, but no, they were not natural.

At last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't be more pleased with these liners. I had a problem of conventional liners sticking to me, so I thought it was probably the coating they put on them. I tried these and have had NO problems! They are soft, just the right size, do not roll up or come off my underwear. And added to that the comfort of knowing no chemicals are against my skin. Highly recommend! Worth the price.

Maxim Untra thin Panty Liner

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cost more, but are well worth it. All natural cotton, and are thin and stay put. They work well for a liner, and are individually wrapped to take with you. I also like natracare, but they have a tendency to bunch up and get uncomfortable. So far, maxim works best!!

Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great. Please use to get five percent disc H L L 4 41 no space

yay, no wings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

small and no wings, which I like

1 2 3 4