Great organic chlorine free extra large cotton rounds.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These organic extra large and lint free cotton rounds are very soft, made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I like this product and will order it again.

A god size and quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While not too thick, it doesn't fall apart when I use oil on it. They are about palm-sized. I shall buy these again.

מוצר מעולה לשימוש על אזורים רחבים Great product for use on wide surfaces !!

Posted by iHerb shopper on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is recommended for anyone who wants to clean and apply lotions on large skin areas - Excellent for removing makeup, cleaning the face and applying other preparations. Highly recommended !! מומלץ לכל מי שרוצה לנקות ולמרוח תכשירים על שטחי עור גדולים- מעולה להסרת איפור, ניקוי פנים ומריחת תכשירים אחרים. מומלץ ביותר !!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty well stocked up on these cotton pads, so I hope they don't change them like they did the smaller ones, which I don't care for anymore. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they leave these alone, they are great just the way they are!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good size and quality

Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always bought the big rounds from Wallymart, but since these are used on the privates, I figured I better stick with the organic kind so as not to transfer pesticides by way of the private areas... I use these large sizes for "cat baths" for when I don't have time to shower or want something in between showers.

Lintfree, as advertised

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wish they made these in the smaller size as well!

Like the size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, I can use one round more than once. And they feel more substantial, easier to hang onto. Wish they were a bit less $, but still enjoy this larger size more than the usual cotton round size.

Good for greentea mask pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for greentea mask pack. The normal small size is a bit too small to cover entire face hence, requirs many of them. However, this big size pad is a lot more suitable!! One pad for one side of the face. Love it!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works really well, absorbent and of high quality!

1 2